Angel williams?

*6 Months later*

It's May now and prom is coming up, it's a week away i picked out my dress and founda hairstyle that i like  i just an waiting for my dress to arrive at the house.

The dress i bought it's a champane color with a  diamonds and studs  incrusted  on the top then  is made of chiffon , and the shoes i picked out were the same color and some what of high heels.

Blake already made sure we had the matching gear that we would need along with the flowers.

We got the loft in Ann Arbor with the help of our parents and Jesse, my parents are paying for the first six months rent and blakes parents  are  buying furniture and any other supplies we need for the loft.

Speaking of Blake me and him have been doing great we have been spending every minute together, except for this week.

I think he is planning something for my birthday since it's this saturday, but i don't mind he can do whatever he wants just nothing that embarrissing or humiliating.

"Hey  Angel." he said kissing me on the cheek

"Hey babe, how did you know i was here?" i asked

"It's Friday and you have no sixth hour so you usually spend your time in here." he said knowing me to well

"Well what else am i suppose to do? huh?" i asked

"I can think of a couple things." he answered wiggling his eyebrows

"Blake Patrick Williams." i said in a whisper  shout

"Yes? Nicole Elizabeth Williams?" he said earning a blush from me.

"Haha  very funny." i said

"What i'm  just saying you need something to do. adn i thought you would like that my last name has a certain ring to it with you." he said giving me a peck on the lips.

"Hey you two none of that this is a library not a spit swapping hangout!" the grumpy libririan said to us.

"So mrs.michelle! " i whipsered back she let me come in on certain days.

"You ready?" he saked  i nodded and packed my things up

***************************

Blake dropped me off at home and told me he had errands to run but he would try to come back over, i was okay with it because i wanted to do my homework anyway so it worked out perfectly

i turned on my music and on came citizen cope, i was listening to him while finshing some statistics homework. and after that i took Nayla for a walk she has gotten so big and has so much energy it's cute but annoying,  i gathered the things i would need and brought the twins with me thinking they would want to go.

"Sissy can i walk nayla?" Alex begged

"Al i would let you but she's really strong and i don't want you to get hurt." i said while being tugged at by  her.

"but sissy i'm strong too!" he said

" I know buddy, but maybe next time okay?" i asked he nodded and we finally were in view of the park.

The boys ran over to the play set and i sat there with nayla i brought  out one of the water bottles i packed opened it and gave some to  her.