Prom

Prom Prom Prom

that's all I thought about, today was prom.

I looked at the dress hanging up on the back of my door, I noticed how today was a sunny day perfect for prom.

I looked at the walls that I filled with pictures since freshman year, thinking back to everyone and every moment that was taken it made me cry.

those four years flew by so fast it's ridiculous, next month we're graduating.

I've been with the same friends, and I've found an amazing boyfriend.

when  I was in the middle of   my pitty party I heard my phone go off.

"Good Morning angel, I hope you have a good day getting ready. I can't wait to see you tonight." -Blake

I replied back and set my phone down, I was making my  way down the wall of pictures until I came across the bouquet of flowers I got from blake last week, that caused me to look down at my hand.

the ring shined in the light, and I just smiled thinking of that night.

Around 2 I decided to get ready, I curled my auburn hair and styled it.
I started my makeup around 5:30.

I heard my phone ring.

"Hey were pulling up too your house!" I heard jordan say

"Okay im upstairs so you guys can come up." I told her

not even three minutes later they were  up here, they had there hair  and makeup down.

"So let me see your dress!" Monica squeeled

"Okay give me a sec" i replied walking over to the door

i started to pull out the dress and turned it around, what i saw was the saddest thing,

There was paint, and noodles, with more glitter  also red string tied all round the dress it was butchered in the stomach area.

"MOM!" i yelled on the verg of crying

"Yeah sweetheart whats wrong?" she asked coming in

"Awe you girls look beautiful i remember-"

"Mom right now is not the time for memeories, the boys destoryed my dress!" i said holding it up.

"Oh my god, what the hell is that paint!?" she asked

"Yeah mom prom is in two hours i can't just find a new dress." i cried into mons and jordan

"Yes we can and we will, girls were gonna spilt up.Mons and Jordan you go to the mall adn me and Nikki will go figure something out if you find a dress send us a  picture and if we like it pay for it with this card."  she said handing thema credit card.

"All right  you ready! break!' she said we were in the car so fast we started to drive.

******************

"Mom this dress si not flaturing." i said in the dressing room

"All right well take it off and we'll go to the next store." i took it off and we booked it.

"Any word from mons or jordan?" she asked 

i checked my phone and saw it was 6:20

"No nothing." i said looking out the window but i saw the most beautiful dress in a window

"Mom stop the car, turn aorund." i said she turned around and we ran into the store.

"Hi  Honey welcome to plantinum how can we help you?" an old sales women asked she reminded me of my grandma