to be honest.

Once we set up our area I  brought out some buckets little toy shovels and ne and the twins started making a sand castle blake and Aj went to this juice shack at the opening of the beach.

"so boy's how big do you want to make this castle?" I asked

"sissy we have to make it humongous!!" josh exclaimed

"okay lets get to work then!" I said putting my sunglasses on.

*Blakes P.O.V. *

Me and Aj made our way over to get sone drinks and snacks for all of us. I hesitated at first becaue of all the fuys that were eyeing nikki, it bothered me she's mine.

"so I never asked, what are your intentions with my sister? I mean you're going to meet the rest of our family tomorrow so that must mean something." he stated

"well to be totally honest I love her I can't and don't want to see myself with anyone else but her,I am trying to get into michigan so I can live with nikki while she goes to cosmetology school. I plan on marrying her one day Aj I want her to be the mother of my children, yeah we're still in high school and only been dating almost six months but I love her." I said feeling relieved I've been wanting to tell her but I  don't  want to scare her.

"Blake I honestly don't see anyone else but you with my baby sister, and I would be proud to have you in my family, nikki has always been  insecure and I've seen her become more outgoing ever since she's dated you  and I thank you for that." he said looking at me with what I though a tear but I could be wrong in his eye.

"let's get our food and head back sounds good ?" he asked after receiving our food we headed back over to nikki was the boys, noticing someone was sitting with her I examined  him and he wasn't a bad looking guy muscular, tall blonde hair. and I heard that angelic sound and couldn't take it anymore.

"Hey angel I got us some food." I said giving her a kiss that earned a moan. and caused me to smile

"babe not infront of donny" she said blushing

"who?" I asked

"ohh wow donny this is my boyfriend blake, babe this is donny my cousin." she said

nice blake you jackass.

"hey " he said shaking my hand I greeted him back

"Donny! my boy did ya bring the football and guys?" Aj said coming up

"yeah they're on there way boy chill."

"aye blake wanna play sone football with me and don?"

I looked at nikki she smiled showing me it was okay

"ugh yeah I don't mind."

every now and then I would steal a look over at my angel and she would smile and go back to the twins, I saw her go in the water and I decided to join her.

"Hey honey." I said coming up behind her

"hey babe, did ya have fun?" she asked

"yeah but I missed you."  I really did.

"I missed you too babe." she said

"we should head back soon we hae a family dinner tonight and I wanna get a nap in." she said yawning

once we got to the bedroom we changed and took a little nap, nikki fell asleep fast my little sleepy head. I took in how she looked her long blonde  waves covered her back while her full lips were parted too  let out little snores and that nose how cute it  was but the part I loved the most about her were those curves nikki wasn't fat she had  meat on her and I loved every part of it I rubbed her hips while she slept and shortly fell asleep.