Forever and Ever Babe.

It was already 2:40 only an hour and twenty minutes to get ready and be at the wedding venue. i got the boys some dinner and changed them so they wouldn't ruin there clothes  i turned on spongebob and went upstairs to get ready.

I packed the cutest outfit for today it was a white peplum dress with a lace bodice and illusion neckline, with skin colored heels, i hung my outfit up on the back of the door and started with my makeup i did a simple face coverage with a cat eye and some  sparkley eye shaddow, once my face was good i started my hair i curled every part of hair that was possible, once i thought i looked okay i put on my dress slipped on my heels.

I looked in the mirror and man did i look good! i did a little dance which caused me to almost fall, i opened  the door went down stairs i told blake he could get ready, but i didn't want him to see me until we were ready to leave almost like a mini wedding .

I looked at the clock and saw it was 3:30 i told blake we had to go and once i did i finished with the boys making sure we looked okay.,

*wolf whistle*

Realizing i was squatting down adjusting the boys, i quickly stood up fixing my skirt.

"You look beatiful angel." and with that his lips were pressed against mine.

I didn't get the chance to see what he looked like but i bet it was handsom, i pulled away from him and took him in, he was wearing dress pants and light blue dress shirt which showed of his tan and his toned arms his hair was tossled up in a cute way.

"You look so nice babe. " i said kissing him again

"Not as well as you, boys are you ready!" he asked excitedly

"yeah!! come on josh!" alex said running to the car.

I grabbed blakes hand and closed the door and off we went.

*************

When we got to the venue it was on a cliff outside of an hotel there were white chairs surrounded by flower pedals and a arch for where they would stand to be married, we found our seats we were in the first  row, shortly Aj, joined us  and shortly after that my mother my father and his brother were walking Heather down the aisle, she decided on having them do it because her parents died it was horrible they were in a car accident on there way home from a date night.

But she choose them to do it   and they were more than happy to do it, we heard the certain song start and soon enough the bridesmades and groomsmen were walking down the flowered aisle, i couldn't help but smile it was adorable  then i saw  johns niece katie walk down being the flower girl then the ringbear.

And soon enough Heather, my dad and uncle were making there way to the front, once they released her my father sat down, i saw heather she looked beautiful she picked a mermaid dress with a diamond belt tied around her small waist, her hair was curled and down she gave her bouquet to jackie her friend(maid of honor)  and with that the wedding started.

In the middle of the wedding i felt blake squeez my hand i noticed that there wasn't a dry eye  around us, i wipped my tear and heard the cheers and whistles informing us that the were finally married. we stood up and clapped and made our way  to the reception.