Did that really just happen?

I'm still sitting here just staring at him with my mouth hanging open, and he just looks back at me smiling showing me a glimpse of his shiny white teeth that are perfect , ohh and those eyes there liquid pools just looking at me i see something in them though im not sure what it is right now and i really am scared to find ou.....

"Are ya gonna role down your window beautiful?"

what the hell did he just call me? beautiful me beautiful, where the fuck is Jordan,Monica and Robby dammit i need them in this moment.

"Nicole?"

shit. i thought as i rolled down the window collecting myself slowly.

"ye-yeah?"

"i didn't mean to park so close to your car, do you have enough room to get out?"

are you fucking kidding me! he's such an ass i get it pick on the fat girl

."Are you serious? god you're such an asshole don't worry about the parking space jerk."

And with that i rolled up the window  grabbed my keys, backpack, and purse. i looked back and saw Blake still standing he was standing in front of my car oh my god he doesn't know when to stop. I started to walk hoping that he didn't notice but no. 

"Nicole!" 

Just ignore him nicole, you got this.

"Nicole i didn't mean it like that ! "

yeah right, like Lisa Houser didn't mean to spill chocholate milk on me pants, or close my locker on my hand, sure  she didn't mean those either,  she's probably filming this somewhere just to fuck with me, But before i could finish that thought I was being tugged at.

"What the fuck!?"

Blake was holding my wrist, i felt all these different feelings warm and fuzzy looking at my wrist i clear my throat, and he let's go of me.

"sorry you're just so damn fast, and i had to grab you."  he smiled

shit Nicole, don't even think about it, as i felt  my cheeks heat up.

"I wasn't tryin-"

"Nicole! Come On!"

We look over and see robby calling at me, waiting with Jordan and Monica, thank god!

I turn to look at him and see his jaw clenching, why was he so angry i wsa the one that was humiliated. just looking at him made me smile and forget them he was so beautiful black hair, he was atleast 6'2 his shoulders were so big and his arm had a great grip.

Shit he caught me .

" I-I have to go."

i went to walk away, but again he grabbed my arm but he was just looking at me his eyes were soft and sorry.

"Nicole! " monica was yelling this time. i pratically ran from his grip.

As i was getting closer to them, i was processing what just happend.