Thank You.

Once we got into Jordan's car, mons satvbe in the back seat and started wrapping a blindfold over my eyes.

"Are we there yet?" I asked for the 5th time I feel like we've been driving around in circles.

"Jeez someone is inpatient."Mons commented from the front seat.

And as soon as she said the car stopped and they got out soon enough I was out too.

Making sure I don't fall they were guiding me  into somewhere, I could hear the beat of a familiar song it was loud I could feel people around us.

We stopped out of  no where.

"Get ready birthday girl."Jordan said/yelled into my ear.

she took off the blindfold and I saw everyone Dylan,jake,Logan,Anthony,Rob,Aj a couple other people and Blake's sister's.

Then I saw Blake and he looked handsome dressed in jeans and a black dress shirt which was unbuttoned a little then  I saw what he was holding a humongous bouquet of flowers,At least 3 dozen white long stem roses tied with a deep purple ribbon.

I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Happy Birthday Angel, you look beautiful. And i love you hair." I kissed him and said thank you.

I pulled away and looked around taking in everything, there were lights flashing everywhere and  music bumping loudly we were in our own booth.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!" they all shouted at me and I just smiled happily

 After talking to everyone, saying individual thank you's i noticed that the one girl cara was rubbing up on Blake, She was wearign an outfit that practically screamed easy a gold club dress that had a plunging kneck line,when i was done examing her i  saw him standing there awkwardly he picked her arm off of his and throw it down in disgust, so i made my way over.

"Hey babe." i said giving him a big kiss i heard her make some sort of huff at this movei felt a smile on my face when i noticed blakes hands resting on my butt. i heard her walk off so  i pulled away.

"Thank you, i didn't know what to do she was so....... Weird" he said i just laughed and hugged him

We ordered drinks and some food and while we ate some food, i was introduced to Katherine and Kaitlyn's friends cara and anna, when we finished our food we made our way to the dance floor.

They played a familiar song but a remixed version, i felt a set of hands land on my hips and pulled me closer once i was clsoe enough i could smell his intoxicating scent i smiled because i was really happy with my life at the moment, a loving boyfriend, caring freinds  we're going to college and living together i couldn't ask for anything more.

i wasn't paying attention to the growl errupting from blake until i turned to face him, and saw his lustful eyes, thank god i took off the jacket he got because i would of drowned it in sweat.

"Nikki you don't know what you do to me." he said pulling my lips to his with a hard nibble on my bottom lip. i moaned from the pain but it was replaced with his warm tounge fighting with mine i gave up and felt him smirking, soon enough his hands were traveling up and down my body.

"Jeez you two get a room!" i heard monica yell

i pulled away looking at her and dylan and felt the blood rush to my face.

Soon after that i went to the bar to get a water while blake went to the bathroom.