big news.

Its been Two months since Florida, the other day I had pictures arrive from the photographer I guess he took more than the one that I thought.

i finally finished redecorating my room, and I added the  six pictures of Blake and I to the wall I had of me and him.

And nayla only ate one of ny pillows she's getting so big it's so sad my little baby.

Things with us have been great, he told me he had big news to tell me so he was taking me to dinner tonight.

(Blake's P.O.V.)

this morning my dad got the news from Michigan university there giving me a spot on the team, which I think Aj had something to dov with but I didn't mind because now me and nikki could be together.

I told Angel to dress up tonight cause I was gonna take her out for  dinner.

I decided to leave at 6 do u could go to the flower shop and get her  some tulips, then made my way over too her house.

I got to her house and hung out with her brothers  and father while nikki was finishing up.

(Nikki P.O.V.)

once I came downstairs, I saw him sitting down but he looked Handsome.

"you ready babe."  I asked sliding my arms around his neck while he  sat down.

"if you are." he responded.

with that we  were on our way to the restaurant.

Once we got seated, I looked at him and asked.

"so what's going on? what's the big news!"

he laughed, " well I was going to wait till dessert but since you can't wait I guess I could tell you now." he said draining out the words

"today, I got a phone call a very good phone call."

"Okay?" I asked confused

"University of Michigan has a spot on the team for me."

i just starred at him, his eyes held so much emotion a mix of happiness, excitement and  being scarred,I was happy for him.

"Nikki say something please, you have been staring at me for the last three minutes." he said looking like a sad puppy.

"Blake that is such great news! do what are you gonna do?" will he want to  continue our relationship or did he want to no I couldn't think about  that.

" you don't seem to happy though " he said.

"well because I don't know what will happen too us, are we gonna continue our relationship or what if some whore comes along and you fall in love with her and leave me." I said blinking back the tears

"Nikki, you should know better than  that, I would never leave you for someone else hell I worked for this spot so I could go to Michigan so we could be together, I plan on living with you while we're in college I want to come home to your face. babe I only did this for us." he said

I didn't care, I let those tears out.

"I love you nikki." he said

We finished dinner and head back to his house, once we got there I noticed his parents were out for there date night which I thought was adorable.

we got to his room and he gave me one of his shirts, I changed and made my way back into his room.

I walked in his back was facing me, hut I didn't mind i watched how his back muscles moved in such a rhythm, even though he was taking his shirt off it was in such a beautiful way.

I wrapped my arms around him breathing his scent in, it was a masculine scent mixed with a cologne or body wash.

"hi baby." he said turning to face me

"hi." I croaked

he picked me up , resting his  hands under my butt which caused  me wrap my legs around him and we made our way to his bed.

I woke up after our earlier activities  and went down stairs to get some water and fruit.

my feet were freezing once i was in the kitchen, I opened the refrigerator which caused a gus of cool wind to hit me and greeted my body with goose bumps.

I saw a water bottle and some fruit i grabbed a bowl and added some fruit, watermelon,berries,grapes anything I wanted.

in the process I heard someone coming

"Nikki sweetheart how are you! I feel like i haven't seen you in forever." I heard his mom say

"hi jess, I'm good I know I miss you guys." I said feeling a bit awkward since I was only wearing her sons  shirt

"so are you excited about blakes news, he's been trying so hard to get into michigan thats all he has been talking about since at least homecoming."

"yeah I'm so happy for  him." I said smiling

"well sweety, I came down for some water I won't keep ya hostage have  good night. " she said

"good night jessi." I said before going up stairs

once I got up there I saw him sleeping, I made ny way back to the bed and started to eat and watch  t.v.

"took you long enough, I though you went home." I heard him say

"no I went downstairs and got some water and fruit, I also ran into your mama which I may say was a little awkward since im only in your shirt."

he chuckled " I bet that was fun huh?"

I laughed and finished my fruit so I could cuddle with him he was  warm, it was easy for me to fall asleep.