Family dinner part 4

Waking up to the most refreshing nap ever I noticed it was 6:30 we had a dinner at seven.

We where going to this  restaurant on the beach  for dinner   my parents cousins aunt and uncle  along with some family friends.

I called my mom to tell her we were  gonna be leaving shortly.

I decided to wake blake up, he looked so peaceful like every part of him was totally relaxed.

"Blake" nothing

"Blake." I said kissing his nose

I got a response it was a mumble but it was something, so I tried again and this time it was a body adjustment.

"blake, I can you unzip my dress." seeing if that would work and in  a second his eyes flew open.

"that's not very funny angel." he said layibg back down.

"that's all I could do since you wouldn't wake up, we have to go to dinner so get ready liver boy." I said going to pick out an outfit.

"Aj get the twins ready we have to go to dinner at 7. " I yelled out to him.

deciding on what I should wear, I chose a long black maxi skirt a black and blue stripped cami with my jean coat and some strapy sandals. For my hair I curled it and left it half  up and half down, for makeup I did a  simple coverage and extra swipes of mascara I wanted my eyelashes to pop.

Once I was finished  my make up I walked out of the bathroom and saw Blake sitting on the bed with shorts and loose cotton shirt similar to the one the twins would be wearing.

"you look nice babe." I said

"look who's talking beautiful." he replied pulling me into a hug, resting his arms on mybb butt I leaned down to taste those incredible lips but before the kiss could depend Aj walked in .

"come on you guys no time for that we gotta go." he said before running out.

. . . . . . . . . . .
***********

We arrived  at the restaurant and sat while we waited for everyone, I thought we would be late, my parent's weren't even here.

"Sweetheart!" I heard my mom shriek as she hugged me

"Hi mom! I missed you guys! "i said letting go  of her and  switching for my dad.

"Hi princess how have you been." he asked don't get me wrong I love my mom but I was and will always be a daddy's girl.

"good, I missed you ! " I said still hugging him

"I missed you too honey." he said letting go.

"Blake sweetheart it's nice  to see you and thank you b for coming!" my mom greeted him.

" No problem, Thank You for having me." he said sitting down next to me

Soon enough all of our family was here, I introduced Blake to my cousin Heather she was the one getting married to John, they were happy as ever, uncle mike and aunt emily loved him. along with eveyone else.

. . . . . . . . . . . .
* ** * * * * * *

Dinner had come to an end and the whole time, I sat back watching him interact with everybody and it was great, I helped him out with the names but other than that it was great, they asked how his football was going.

We met our parents back at the house, Blake and my dad carried the twins in while Aj held the door, after we put them to bed we said goodnight to Everyone and made our way to bed.

"Thank You for coming." I said snuggling closer to him.

"No problen babe, I loved meeting the rest of your family they are great people." he said kissing my forehead.

"Tomorrow is there  wedding I can't believe it." I said kissing his chest.

"I bet there excited."

" I hope, she's gonna look beautiful." I said and after that we  fell asleep.

. . . . . . . . . . .
* * * * * * * *

Today was the wedding! they were getting married at 4:00 p.m.

I couldn't wait for the reception, that's when we would get to dance!  and everyone would be happy  I looked over at the clock and say that it was onky eight in the morning.

I held Blake closer to me, and started to trace a design on his chest with my finger, soon enough he woke up and by he I mean he woke up.

I started to trace down his  his stomach, and as I made my way to
his boxers I could feel the heat and
lust releasing from him.

"Nikki your family is in the other room." he said

"I know." I said smiling and with that he turned me on my back an he started to make his way to my shorts, once I felt them come off he thrusted into me and that was a start to a good morning.

"Nikki you and Blake can watch the twins today, Aj, your father and myself will be  helping set up alright?" my mom repeated

"yeah mom, that's fine." I said bringing blake his lunch

"okay well we will see you guys later!" my kom said kissing the twins goodbye.