Game Day.

It's 9:30  i just got done doing my hair  now makeup time i texted everybody telling them were gonna leave at 11:30 so we can meet at my house. Blake is gonna come over around 10 so i have thirty more minutes to get ready.

Finishing my make up i run over to my closet to change i grabbed my jersery,jeans and some comfortable shoes liking how i looked i made sure i had everything i went down stairs and notice alex sitting on the couch with sunny.

"Hey sissy." Alex say's

"Hey kiddo, what are you doing?" i asked picking him up and carrying him around with me while gathering things.

"Nothing waiting for josh to wake up." he stated when i sat him on top of the counter 

"Sissy where are you going?" he asked looking at me 

"Blake,Jordan,Robby,Monica and i our going to Aj's football game." i said looking at him

"Ohh, tell Aj i miss him." he said looking down

"You okay alex? " i asked he nodded but i still didn't believe him, so i went up to him 

"Ohh alex i think i see something on your stomach hold on let me lok." i said geting low to his stomach

"Sissy what is it!" he asked nervous then i put my mouth on his stomach and blew on it so it made farting noses and he just broke out in the giggles. 

"SIssy.... Siss...That tickles." he was able to say.

"Ya wanna feed sunny for me?" i asked he happily nodded and i grabbed him off the counter.

okay blankets check. grill check. supplies for grill check. drinks check. spending money check.

*knock*

*knock*

"Hey alex wanna go answer the door for me?" i asked 

"Yupp." he said and took off  towards the door.

walking out of the kitchen i see blake and alex watching spongebob, taking the view in  i see he's wear a Michigan baseball hat backwards with his shirt on and jean he is just so cute i honestly am i so lucky to have him. he turned his head to see me standing with my hands full.

"Hey baby girl." he got up and kissed me

"Hey, you look cute." i said blushing

"You look cuter, here let me help you." he said and took the grill and supplies so i was carrying the blankets and food and we made our way out to his suv  as we're loading it up robby, jordan  ad monica arrive.

"Hey guys we're finsihing packing up then we can head out." i say running back inside  

"Hey honey." my mom says 

"Hey mom, where about to leave okay." i said getting my purse

"Okay tell blake to drive safe, and send love to your brother." she said giving me the tickets

"Okay mom love you." i said and i walked to the car everyone was in the car i hopped in the car.

"Everyone have everything they need?" i asked  followed by a tired response blake held my hand and we drove off. Half way to the stadium i looked back and saw that they were all sleeping on eachother robby was leaned against the window while jordan was on his shoulder and monica on hers it was really cute.

"Hey i want you to stay close to me while we're at the game people get crazy there." Blake said 

"I will probably be close to you, i don't want girls looking at what's mine." i said kissing his hand