Surprises.

While I was sitting in the shower I was just thinking about blake, seeing him being so vulnerable and sad I hated it I'm use to seeing him happy, smiling and laughing.

How long had he been sitting there?

I'm just happy he's here and I can comfort him that's all he needs.

So I finished my shower and changed into some sweats and a shirt, walking into my room I saw him still laying there he ate his food and drank all of the tea.

I made my way over to my side of the bed and just layed there, looking at him I could tell he was a little more peaceful he looked pale.

I put my hand to his sweet face and just rubbed his cheek with my thumb.

"You know I'm not sleeping right."he said opening his eyes which did startle me and he noticed cause it caused a smile.

"Well I do now." I said smiling back

"Thank You for staying by my side today nikki." he said

"No problem th-."

"No it is a problem, because I don't think you know how important you are  to me."

"I think I have an idea."

"I don't think you do, I'm sorry for yelling at you today I'm sorry for being an ass, I should have told you about lizzie a while ago it's just you came into my life and made me happy for once, for once I forgot about being sad." he said taking a deep breath in I just stayed quite and stared at him while went on.

"She was my best friend, I spent every day with her by her side, during the treatments and the painful news. When she finally passed I lost it I didn't want to be around anyone or do anything but my dad got me through it by showing me how to play football, I played football whenever I was sad,bored,angry, or if I just wanted to. Then I got older and her  death anniversary followed I stopped playing football as much and started drinking, which was really stupid on me, my family and friends.

But that changed when I met you, yeah I was playing football but nikki I haven't drank since I've been dating you, you remind me of what it's like to be happy again." he said rubbing my face

"This year is the ten year mark on her death."

"Yeah, your mom told me when I went looking for  you at your house."

"She told you  everything didn't she?"he asked.

"yeah I told her I was worried  because we got into a fight, I'm sorry for being a bitch today." I said

"You're not a bitch Nicole, you're far from it  you were having a bad day I get it everyone has one." he said pullibg me closer so now our noses were touching.

"it wasn't just a bad day." I said closing my eyes embarrassed about what I was gonna tell him.

"I know, you got your period and it's nothing to be embarrassed about babe, it's natural ."

My eyes shot open and looked at him, ny cheeks I could feel them heating up from him knowing.

"How did you uh know?" I asked

"Nikki I've noticed how you act since we've been dating,I've taken in every feature about you how you get happy  when your around your family, and how you care for animals and how you just care for me." he said

"I love you."

"I love you  too Angel."

****************

I woke up  to  see it was 8, I asked my parents and blakes if we could take today off, the said yes of course.

so I went downstairs to find it quite my parents went to work around 7:30 that  meant that the twins were here and I would have to take them to school, I didn't mind I woke them up and got them dressed made them breakfast and while they ate i made there lunches.

I drove them to School and hurried back, I made my way upstairs and saw blake still sleeping like a baby.

I made my way back to the bed and started rubbing his face then ran that down to his chest.

he finally woke up.

"Good morning beautiful."he said sleepy it was the hottest thing I have ever heard.

"hi" I said smiling

"We better start heading to School."he said geting up

"Nope, no school for us u planed the day for us." I said sitting up

"yeah? And what's are we going to be doing."he asked

"it's a surprise."

***************

We showered, got dressed went to a little dinner to get some breakfast.

Once we were done eating, I started driving us the familiar road.

57 minutes later, we reached Ann Arbor.

"Nikki what are we doing here." he asked

"shush, just wait." I felt him grab ny hand.

We pulled up at the big building,got out and went to the front door.

"Hi is Jesse here it's Nikki from yesterday." I said speaking into the intercom

"Het sweetheart come on up." -Jesse said back and buzzing us in.

I grabbed Blakes hand and headed to the elevator

We got to the fourth floor and saw Jesse standing there infront of the loft doors.

"Hey sweetheart how are ya!" jesses asked pulling me in for a hug.

"good good! how about yourself?"I returned the question

"same ol same ol sam yells at me still but she says it's out of love." he laughs sam is his wife there an older family friend he owns this building and rents out the lofts.

"So is this the fella  I hear all about?" he asked

"Yup this is my boyfriend Blake he just got accepted into Michigan university."

"So he's gonna be right next to your turd of a brother ay?" he asked

"yeah ." we laughed

And with that we made our way into the lofts.