Is this a joke?

Thank god they didn't ask me why Blake Williams  was talking to me, do you think they saw him grab my arm?

"So Nicole, what was lover boy over there saying?" Monica asked

Shit...

"Yeah, i saw him grab your arm."  

Okay, it's okay Nicole say that he uhhhh he needed my homework for math yeah that will work right ? jordan would believe it what about robby and monica

"He asked if i could give him my math homework" there it was out there 

they all looked at me, trying to see if i would crack and tell them the what really happened.

"Oh well, did you do the math homework? if i don't have it then Mr.Davis will kill me, well not kill me bu-"

"Yeah Jordan i have it"  all i could do was smile, jordan was somethimes she can be  really clueless " it's in my locker come on." 

After giving jordan the math homework, Jordan and Monica left i gathered the rest of my things i needed  and noticed robby was still there. He was just looking at me like he knew i was keeping something i couldn't take it anymore.

"What?"

"Nothing, you're just suck at lying."

seriously robby, my cheeks felt warm and they probably gave robby what he needed.

"That's what i thought Nicole. So do you want to tell me the truth?"

"UGH, alright come on i don't want to be late."

*** 5 mins later***

Robby was just looking at me like i just hit him maybe i shouldn't have told him.

"robby say something."

"That makes no sense why would he say something to you?"

"Because he wanted to embarass me robby"

"How do you know that's why?"

"Why else would he park next to me?"

"I don't know maybe because he like-"

"Okay Class, so who want's to tell me where we left off yesterday?"

What was robby about to say that Blake like me hah!  no one likes me, well like more that a friend i have plenty of friends  just not many that like me more than that.

It was ten minutes into my first hour  and i already knew today would be long....