Remindings.

Ever since blake told me about his acceptance into Michigan we have been looking at little houses or apartments, it was getting exhausting it was only December.

"What about  this one i read about this morning it has two bedrooms one bath a living room and kitchen." he asked as we were driving to school

"Do you remember if it was close to campus or Downtown Ann Arbor? " i asked closing my eyes.

Nayla kept me up all night four o'clock to be exact, i don't even know why i thought she had to go to the bathroom so i took her out like 4 times, and this morning i got my monthly visit.

"No actually i don't." he said back

"What about this weekend we go to Ann Arbor look at a few places and then go out with Aj and his friends? sounds good?" i asked

He confirmed with an okay, and the rest of the ride i was asleep, i felt a pairs of warm lips press against mine and my eyes shot open in an instant not knowing who it was but then feeling relieved because it was only blake
.

"Jesus you scared the crap out of me you could of just wooke me up." i said pushing him off me already annoyed and it's only wednesday.

I grabbed my things and made my way to school, i know that  he was only being sweet but today wasn't my day.

"Hey Nikki." i heard Monica call out with dylan wrapped around her.

i just simply ignored them, and continued walking not even going to my locker i just went straight to my first hour and rested my head.

i felt someone's presence approach me, then heard the chair being pulled out next to me. Knowing it could only be Blake i did feel bad, but ugh i don't know i kept my head down the whole hour.

thankfully i didn't get shit from my teacher, i finally lifted my head up and saw blake look straight at me. His eyes were sad and man did he look cute, wearing a navy blue adidas hoodie with jeans.

"I'm Sorry, today... i-i just i don't know i  barley slept because of nayla  and i just ugh never mind." i said feeling embarressed about haivng to tell him the last part.

"No problem." he said just looking down at the peice of paper

"That's it, just a no problem.. not even eye contact?" i said even more angry

"What do you want me to say nicole, you flipped on me for nothing." he said loudly which caught a couple looks finally looking at me but upset

"Okay, i'm sorry." i said on the verge of tears he never actually yelled at me usually he was sweet and  understanding

i got my stuff and just walked out, i walked out of class yeah sure we had like ten or fifteen more minutes so it wasn't  that much but i couldn't take it, he said i flipped out over nothing what did he just do then?

I walked outside, even though it was snowing i just wanted to go home, but if i did that then i would get questioned i looked at my phone and saw that it was only 8 A.M.

i could go home  get my car and drive to ann arbor, visit Aj so i did that.

i lived maybe ten mintues away from school so i put my music on started walking  while listening One Republic i was interupted with 6 missed calls and 15 new texts messages.