Moving In and other news

Today's the day we move into the new loft!

We stayed up till at least 3 in the morning packing and checking that we had everything.

Bathroom supplies: Check

Kitchen supplies:Check

Clothes: Check

New Furniture sponsered by the Williams:Check

Moving trucks: Double check

"Angel we have everything it's okay" he said wrapping his arms around me

"I know i just don't want to forget anything." i replied

"Well someone is eager to leave us!" Jessie said

"It's not that! i just am excited to finish this so we can plan other things!" i said

"Ohh i still can't get over you two are engaged! i'm so excited for you guys!" she said tearing up while hugging us

"Mom ya gotta let us go" he said

"Mybaby boy is leaving and engaged!" she said

"Jessica honey you got to let go of them so they can get married" Chris said pulling her off

"Oh you're right!" she hugged him instead

"Alright well the trucks are here." a very pregnant Katherine said

"Thank you kat!" i said and started runnig to the door to start packing the truck

..........................

****************

We Finished  putting the boxes in the loft around 7:30 i sat down on the new grey L shaped couch.

"wooh, talk about work." i said cuddling up to him but with no response 

looking up i see that he has fallen asleep, so i go to one of the boxes and retreve a blanket and cover him.

I go to the bathroom and finish unpacking the five boxes in there.

Opening the first one i see they're the new towels that Jessi bought they  are a dark brown color that match the bathroom  that is colored a tan tiled room, with a big bath tub, next to the bath tub was a rectangular cut in the wall with three lights i put two clear bowls filled with rocks inside as a sort of decor.

At the end of the tub was a a pantry in the tile sort of like the other decorated wall, i pilled the towels in there and made my way to the sink i placed the soap and started my way to the vanity  that was about the same color as the towels i put soap  underneath alonge with shampoos and conditioners. Stocked the drawers with tampoons shaving cream and shavers, I put our tooth brushes in the meidicine cabnet then the medicines on the lower shelves.

Once i was done with that room i made my way to the bedroom i looked out the window and looked at all of downtown Ann Arbor.

Seeing the street lights, cars, little resturants and bars it made me smile thinking i was living here with my boyfriend, fiance and love of my life.

The first box i was looking for was the bed things.

I found it with the big black writting, i pulled out the new california Bed sheets they  were a cream and dark olive colored sceme that matched the grey bedroom, i made the bed  and started to put some candels out around the room lighting them so they  made my familure scent around the place.