more secure.

Realizing the phone went dead I thought back to if I charged it, which of course I didn't.

if I use the house phone it will make a noise and show through out the house that the other head sets is in use.

My best option is to hope that Blake is on  his was and to make sure the twins don't wake up and get scared.

As  I'm sitting in the twins room with them and the dogs I hear footsteps moving from the kitchen to the stairs, my heart is in beating like crazy I feel like in giving away were im hiding because of how loud it is.

I can tell that the person is  half way up the stairs.

"Nikki!"

"Angel!"

I hear the guy run down the stairs

"Where are ya babe?"

I hear blake yell, I open the door and see blake with a baseball bat along with Dylan and Jake, I run to him seeing that my house isn't that bad yeah there's broken glass but nothing looks too bad.

as I run in his arms I hear Dylan and Jake come back in the room out of breath.

"dude we tried to get him, we almost had him but he climbed the fence and booked it." Dylan said panting

"hear lets go in the kitchen I can get you guys some water." I said watching where to step do to the glass.

after giving them some water, they asked what happened and I explained everything and I didn't notice I was crying until I wasn't anle to breath I felt Blake pull me in for a hug.

"calm down baby, I'm here." he said rubbing circles on my back

"I should of let you stayed."  I said in between hiccups

"Do you want me too stay?" he asked

I squeezed him, telling him my answer.

About thirty minutes , three cuts from glass and a couple phone calls later, I said goodnight and thank you to Dylan and Jake.

Me and Blake checked on the twins they seemed fine.

"Babe, lets go to bed."he said pulling me into his chest. I nodded and we headed to my bedroom.

after changing, we tucked ourselves in, I turned on the t.v. knowing I wouldn't be able to sleep.

I thought back to earlier, how I couldn't do anything I was helpless, the twins didn't even know what was going on, my big brother was a good   hour and a half away my parents were in a different state. the only person I had was this beautiful man sleeping right night next tho me.

looking at him, I just fell in love again, I can't see myself being with anyone else but Blake, I want to make happy for as long as were together.

"Babe you should sleep." I heard him mumble pulling me closer.

"Blake."

"yeah babe."

"thank you, for coming tonight."

"Your welcome Angel, anytime something like that happens again call me, I doubt you will need to call me though."

"why is that?" I asked confused

"cause I'm never letting you out of my site." he said pulling me even closer I kissed him passionately feeling tears roll down my face.

"I love you Nikki"

" I love you too"

Waking up, I see that's it's only five in the morning wow only four hours of sleep, I couldn't go back  to sleep so I got up took a shower got dressed and went down stairs to cook breakfast for all of us.

Turning on my Pandora station I heard a familiar tune, as I grabbed the things I would need to make pancakes, I didn't notice that Blake came downstairs. he hugged me from behind  and I continued to sing he sat at the counter across from me.

"I got my eyes on you, you're everything that I see, I want your hot loving emotion endlessly." I sang looking at him

he got up and started to dance with me before we knew it the food was done and the twins were up.

After breakfast Blake took us to the movies, after the movies we got ice cream and we came home he was staying the night again and it made me feel so much more secure.