Chapter three ~ Party.

Two weeks of school had passed by. My mind and body was creating a confidence to ride out the entire freshman year. I thought being in high school would be the worst time of my life, but honestly I am enjoying everything high school is offering me. Although I'll admit, the first three days weren't my best. Thaknfully things started to ease as the days progressed.

I decided to be courageous and open my heart to Derek. He was revealing a side I was starting to become comfortable with. Everything about him and who I knew him to be was so inviting. I believed life fated us to be together. We were so compatible, everything matching perfectly. Everyday I would see him, a new set of emotions bloomed, growing undying love. I compared our love to a single tree that grew with no limit. In that tree, each branch were emitting new leaves every second, dying and being reborn. The bark was hardening into thickest wood. No soul could ever knock down. That's how are feelings were. It resembled a powerful force that took its time to grow into what we are now. True love!

I sat on the top of my roof watching the sunset. I could see Blaire Hill from here. Our two perfect swings rocking back and forth with the wind. My heart warmed as the last bit of the sun set faded into the horizon. Sunsets were so enjoyable to watch. A strong heat was still lingering from August and I still wasn't sure if I was ready to let go of summer. Summer made me feel light and free. I loved feeling that way. It redeemed my soul.

I rest my head on the chair I sat in and closed my eyes, feeling the warm summer breeze whisk pass me. I let my mind clear itself, visualizing myself else where. Maybe a beach I felt calm, relaxed and most of I felt happy.

Hours must have dragged by because I woke to sky painted with stars that stretched miles wide. I believed nothing could ruin my mood until I heard May's voice in distance calling my name. I sighed. There went my hours of tranquility. I shook my head, grabbed the book I just finished and headed inside. I caught sight of Audrey walking in and her strong perfume hitting my face

I tossed my book on the bed. "Who are you trying to seduce?" I teased.

"Ha, ha, ha, you're funny SuriPie." She rolled her eyes.

"You look fabulous though." I complimented. She wore a white halted top that was pressed against her chest revealing some cleavage. Jean shorts with black see through stockings underneath and black boots. This was the naughty side of Audrey. She gave me an innocent grin and I was the one who was rolling my eyes now.

"I am going to keep a close eye on you missy?" I joked.

"Sure you are." She waved it off as yeah-okay.

"We made a promise, so control your hormones." I said and disappeared into the closet.

I heard her snort and say, "Oh you're over reacting."

"Maybe I am." I mumbled. I slipped out of my t-shirt and shorts and hoped into the shower quick. I didn't know what to expect from Derek's party. The whole school would probably be there. I was not really a party girl like my sister and Miss Audrey here. Ugh. Why was I such a nervous reck all the time. I shook off the unease feeling and focused myself on happy thoughts before I fainted from a nervous break down. I turned the shower off and head back to the closet. I slipped on a pantie and bra, and turned to reach for my outfit.

May begged to choose my outfit for my first high school party but I immediately objected. I wanted my own taste not her style. So I carefully choose my clothing. I put my black high wasited jeans. I loved the way it shaped my lower body. It made me feel sexy. I pulled over a pink blouse reaching to the back to get the zipper.

"Need some help?" Audrey asking coming into the closet.

"Yeah." I smiled turning to face the mirror.