Chapter seven ~ Missing

Two and half months had past since May was discharged from the hospital. I would have to say things have gotten extremely better since the out break of May's pregnancy. Mom quickly adjusted to the idea of being a grandmother and her friendship with Mrs. Sachar had grown tremendously closer. I blame the baby. This baby, it has brought everyone home. Mother dropped a lot of responsibility to be home with May and myself and dad as well. I never felt more content in my life.

Mom had already started baby shopping, buying things here and there. I wasn't surprised when a delivery trunk showed up in front of the house, dropping off the crib set for the baby. I could only imagine the chaos that will erupt when the baby's sex is confirmed. Mother guaranteed she'd begin the shopping the same the day. I'd take her up on that. The first week when she found out about the baby, things started to arrived like crazy at the house.

Dad on the other hand; it took him a while to warm up the fact that his eldest daughter was expecting child. He still consider her as a child. He was furious that May wasn't careful, especially with sex. But after a certain amount of time, his frustration began to fade away. There wasn't much he could do let alone say. The baby was in her womb, growing and soon would be here. Plus, the excitement and joy Mom dumped around the house and boosted into everyone's sprint-it eventually rubbed onto him. his hidden happiness soon exploded when May's small mother hood bump began to reveal it's self.

Dad transformered himself in handy grandpa and began to construct May's baby room. He and Mr. Sachar were hilarious to watch. There constant bickering about what should go where. It never got old. However, at the end of the day, the momma had the say.

I would say our family has formed a tight bond because of May's baby. This past thanksgiving was a blast. All of our family's joined and celebrating thanks and a new begin. I couldn't have asked for anything else.

Daisy recently had moved in with us after the unexpected death of her grandmother. It was so sudden; our family couldn't abandon Daisy, With-out hesitation, we took her under our wing. Daisy claimed her grandmother suffered when she found out about the horrifying incident and Violet's parents. It killed her. Just know her granddaughter was ravished. She had a major heart attack.

And Violet-the girls haven't been the same since her disappearance. They thought by now she'd be home but detective Roland haven't even found a single clue on Violet's where about. It's as if she vanished off the face of the earth. I sighed frustrated. Nothing would possibly fix the wrongs that have been dealt. Not after what happen.

I pushed all those stressful thoughts out of my mind. It was torturing me as much as it was torturing my sister. Suddenly a shattering glass grabbed my attention and I raced to the bathroom. David too, appeared and we both found May kneeling over broken glass and scattered flowers.

"Are you alright?" David asked before I could. May just continued to pick up the glass with out a word.

I frowned and kneeled beside her. "May don't worry about this, Ill clean it up for you so you won't have-" I tried to offer but she cut me off in a harsh tone.

"Honestly, I wish everyone would stop hovering over me like I am some fragile child. I can pick it up myself." She snapped rudely. David rolled his eyes and leaned against the door frame. I bit my bottom lip. Lately she has become a moody pregnant bitch with the most irritating attitude. The only logically reason why I put up with her is because she is my sister.

"Fine," I stood. "Do it yourself. I was just trying to be helpfully." I turned away and dramatically stormed out. I heard her apologetic sigh. Good. One day she is as sweet as candy then the next she is a vicious untamed lion ready to bite your freaking head off. I'll keep my distance.