Chapter seventeen ~ Sunrise

- Suri

I stood in front of the full length mirror in my bathroom, apprising my self and making sure I looked just right. Down the hall I could hear the sound of the shower running. I wasn't sure how this was going to work. Well the date part, I mean.. I was sort of nervous for this. I confess, this will be my first date ever.

However, I wouldn't really believe it's nerves but some part of me was making me feel that way. I'd probably make a fool of myself. Or perhaps it was just Gregory's handsomeness making me feel like jello inside. He was down the hall, in my bathroom mostly likely, naked.

Just the thought of him, undressed and taking a shower in my house. Oh my! I shook my head.

What's wrong with me. I've never felt this way.

I don't know what it is about Gregory but there is something about him I'm beginning to adore and crave. And I don't want to lose these feelings. I needed him the way I need air to breath. He is the first person I ever got to experience a date with. The way we laugh and collide so smoothly, it has made me feel alive.

I froze when I heard the bathroom door shut and movement in the hallway. I guess he was done. I took a deep breath, glancing at myself in the mirror one last time. I nodded to myself and left. I peaked to see if Greg was in the hall but there wasn't any sign of him. I ran my fingers through my dress, calming myself. I've been alone with him before, I can handle this.

I walked to the edge of the stairs. Down at the bottom, stood Gregory waiting so handsomely.

I couldn't help but smile. For some reason, what came to my mind was the movie titanic.

Jack waiting at the bottom of the steps for Rose and Rose slowly walking down the stairs with a huge smiled plastered on her face. That's what it looked like right.

I smiled when Greg turned around. Just like in the movie. My heart began to swim in sea of endless emotions for this boy. Greg reached for my hand and placed a kiss on it. "My lady . . ." he grinned.

I giggled as our arms linked automatically. Then suddenly my stomach began to burn as a delicious scent filled my nose. What an earth did Gregory cook. My mouth was watering in temptation. I had to try some.

"I always saw that in movies." Greg told me, breaking my mental thinking.

"What?" I looked up at him and he wore that dazzling smile.

"You know . . . waiting at the bottom of the stairs . . . Kiss on the hand." He chuckled.

"Oh," I laughed as well. It's funny how I was just sort thinking the same thing. "I found it attractive." I said in a seductive voice. I felt him tighten his hold next to me.

He licked his lips, glancing at me with whole new expression. I quietly laughed. I knew what I was doing to him.

Greg kindly pulled the chair out for me and then sat next to me. "How does it smell?"

"I can hardly resist. What did you cook?"

"A passed on recipe from my grandfather. I haven't cooked it in years."

"And you cooked it for me?" I said surprised. I touched his hand and reached over to lift the lid.

Steam rose along with the delicious spice Greg made. He smiled as I took my first bite. The moment I tasted it, I was in a blissful place with myself. This was amazing just how the flavors blended and offered such a spicy after taste of joy. It had my mind spinning in satisfaction. I had to have more.

I defiantly need this recipe.

"Greg honestly, this is the best thing I've ate in a very long time. It so . . . Mmm." I moaned in delight because of this delicious meal.