Chapter four ~ Blood Shed Tears.

I walked hesitantly behind Derek as we entereed his room. I had to paused in my tracks and cherish everything around me. Derek's room wasn't what I expected. I always imagined his room as royal penthouse but this didnt compare to that one bit. This was simply a room of a teenage boy. A king sized bed was pushed to the right side of his room. His bed was also infested with a million pillows and a huge nazy blue blaket that was unmade. Straight ahead was an enormous glass window looking down into his backyard and the trees surrounding his home. Against the window was a large desk with shelves that consisted on paper, drawings and pictures.

Derek's room was spectacular. This wasn't any old room built for a spoiled rich boy, it shined with beauty because of Derek. I continued to endure everything about his room when a certain picture stole my attention. I took a few more paces toward the his desk and leaned forward to take a better glance at the photograph. I was baffled at what I was staring at. This is the same picture I had in my room. We were younger, almost about five years old. I abosuletly adore this photo. We stood like innocent children; holding each others hands and with the greatest smile cast upon our faces.

"Surprised," Derek asked coming up beside me.

"Well yeah," I said.

"You know, I've never brought a single girl into my room. You are the first."

"Oh really," I smirked teasingly and left to sit on the edge of his bed. "Why not," I interrogated.

He shrugged his shoulders, leaning against his desk and half smiled. "This is where I can be myself. Not some spoiled rich boy with good lucks. That's who everyone sees but here . . ." he trailed off and glanced around his room. "It's my getaway."

"I know exactly how you feel."

"But people in school don't know how you and your sister are as filthy rich as me, shoot you guys are more richer then me." We both laughed together.

"Maybe," I grinned feeling thankful I wasn't in Derek's place right about now. I looked around one more time admiring his room. I was starting to become uncomfortable in these wet clothes. "Umm, do you have a tank top I can borrow?" I asked standing up.

"Yes, just one sec." Derek vanished into his closet; returning back in a flash and held a black tank top out for me. "Towels are stack in the cabinet bathroom or I think you'll find something more useful in there." He pointed behind me, wearing a casual smirk. I turned for the bathroom feeling a little awkward all of a sudden.

I played it off with a small smiled and closed the door. I inhaled deeply, calming my pounding heart. I don't know why I felt nervous suddenly. Maybe it was because Derek stood on the other side of this door. I never been so close to a boy and seconds from beind nude their bathroom. I erased the distress that was overcoming me and focused myself on changing my clothes.

I grumbled under my breath. My whole body was sticky and covered in a strong scent of alcohol that burned my noise. Instead I stripped from my clothes and hopped in his huge tiled shower. The moment the hot watered began to pour over my body I felt refreshed, embrocating every remaining residue that Stacy covered my body in. That Bitch, she swears she could stop time and make everyone bow down to her. I'm proud I finally told that rat face off. She deserved every word I spit at her and pierced into her soul.

Once I seemed content with the way I smelled, I stepped out of the shower and searched for a towel when a light turned on. I took a step back looking at a round wall with a million tiny holes. I arched an eyebrow confused. Then it hit me, it was a body dryer. I ditched the towel and immediately stood and I was blown away. I never thought a towel wasn't useful for taking a shower. This was incredible and the fact that I stood nude in Derek bathroom made it even more fascinating. I think I could stand here for hours and feel like a floating hot air balloon.