XVI

"Contact me as soon as you hear word of Skywalker and the girl's location."

"Yes, Lord Ren."

The Stormtrooper left quickly, not wanting to disappoint Kylo. As soon as the door closed shut and he was alone in his work quarters, Kylo clicked his helmet open and removed it, placing it down before running a gloved hand through his long hair. He was stressed. Trying to find Skywalker was harder than ever before. With next to no leads, Kylo was left to send droids to each inhabited planet – something his grandfather had done years ago for the exact same reason. He hadn't seen Luna in 2 days. Over 150 Stormtroopers came back wounded from an attack mission so Luna was swamped with patients. He missed her. Sometimes he thought that she was the only thing keeping him sane.

There was a knock at the door. Kylo hurriedly put his helmet back on before allowing the entrance of whoever was there. The door whooshed open and Luna walked in, smiling widely. Kylo smiled before realising she couldn't see, he closed the door with the Force before taking off his helmet and sighing in relief.

"Luna."

"Hi Kylo."

She hugged him and instantly, all his anxiety melted away.

"What are you doing here?"

"I got a break from the hospital today. They overstaffed today. So I got the day off unless there's an emergency." Luna was smiling.

"That's great, baby."

"It is! So I wanted to see you for as long as possible today. If you aren't too busy." Luna blushed and looked down at her feet. Her hands clasped behind her back.

"Of course that's ok, Luna. I was heading off to do some training, would you like to come too?"

Luna nodded excitedly and Kylo laughed.

"Let's go then."

Kylo put his helmet back on and lead Luna out of the room and through the corridors of the cruiser. He held her hand tightly, the cool leather of his glove clashing with the warmth of hers.

They arrived at the training room and they entered silently. Luna sat on high the bench in front of the mirror and Kylo removed his helmet, flicking his hair.

"I'll be right back, I have to change into my training gear"

"Ok"

Kylo left the room and Luna was alone. She looked around and studied the room. It had dark walls with a mirror running down one side of the room. The back wall was covered in various military paraphernalia and training gear and equipment.

Kylo returned in black pants held up by black straps that crossed over his back and a black singlet. Luna thought he looked very attractive.

Kylo smiled at Luna and began to practise some swings with his lightsaber. Luna watch on in awe. Her pretty eyes trained on his every move. She studied every muscle that bulged under his clothing with every swing and lunge forward. She trained her eyes on his face with was furrowed with effort as his movement became more and more vigorous.

Kylo could feel her eyes on him with his every move and he put more and effort in to try and impress her, but with her watching, he was getting nervous and his movement was getting sloppy. He stopped.

"I can't concentrate with you watching me." He playfully teased.

"I'm sorry." Luna blushed.

"Don't be," He retracted the blade of his saber and made his way over to her, placing his hands on either side of her body on the bench. She was at his eye level sitting on the bench.