XX

Kylo was asleep. For once. Ever since Luna was taken his dreams had been plagued with nightmares. And they wouldn't stop. But it was worse when he was awake. When he was awake, he was so angry. Filled with rage. Everything would fire him up more. There was no stopping him when he blew.

Kylo shook awake after a nightmare which he didn't remember. But it had scared him. He run his hands through his long hair. It needed a cut, but who had the time for cosmetics in these dark times. He pressed the heels of his hands onto his forehead. He wanted to die. He hated who he was without her. She was so important. She was too important. Too important that it was dangerous. Snoke had warned him. But she was so intoxicating. And he liked the way she made him feel. He didn't want to admit to himself, but what he was feeling was the Light. And it was slowly consuming him and edging its way back into his soul. But being without her, it made him darker. He hadn't felt this dark since slaughtering his peers and friends. He hated it.

He looked at the time and saw it was around the time to get up and report to his duties. He begun to move out of his grand bed when a protocol droid entered the room hurriedly.

"SIR!"

"What is it? What must be so important for you to just barge into my quarters uninvited this early in my morning, droid?" Kylo growled.

"Excuse me sir, but she had returned. Nurse Luna has come back fro-"

Kylo jumped up and begun to dress and quickly as he could. "Where is she? I need to see her. Tell me where she is!" He was fumbling trying to find his helmet.

"She's in the medical centre receiving trea-AHH!"

Kylo had knocked the protocol droid into the wall and was out of the room running down the corridors to the medical centre.

He burst through the doors and ran to the front desk.

"Where's Luna? I need to see her."

The nurse he recognised as Callia, smiled - despite the threatening nature of which it came across.

"I'll take you to her."

Callia walked swiftly but Kylo's long legs had no trouble keeping up with her. They arrived at the same room he had been in when he was being treated by Luna. Callia opened the door after knocking.

"Luna, there's someone here to see you"

Callia moved into the room and Kylo entered. His eyes immediately falling onto the girl he had grown so fond of. She was being treated by a yellow Twi'lek but all Kylo could see was Luna. She looked the same but somehow different. She looked rougher. Her face seemed more defined, her look less softened. But she was still beautiful. God, was she beautiful. She looked at him, eyes widening and a relieved look on her face.

"Kylo." she breathed.

"Luna."

"We'll give you two some privacy, Numa?"

Callia and Numa left silently. Kylo begun to remove his helmet.

As the door clicked shut, Luna jumped off the bed and the two raced to each other and embraced. This was long awaited. Luna's small head rested on Kylo's torso, just under his chin. Her arms wrapped around his neck She breathed him in, small tears escaping her eyes and onto his robes. Kylo held her to his body tightly. But it didn't seem close enough. His eyes squeezed shut and the feeling of having his girl in his arms overwhelming. Her warmth was already healing him.