SPIN-OFF

hey everyone,

i hope you're all well and enjoying the holiday season.

firstly, i'd like to thank each and every one of you for reading this story — whether you've been reading from the start, or just picked up this book now; all your support means a lot to me.

this story was recently ranked #158 in fanfiction and that's honestly mind blowing!! we're also extremely close to 100k reads on here!! never did i think that this story would be as successful as it is and i have all of you to thank for that.

secondly, i have something very special to announce. as you can probably tell by the title of this part, i have decided to create a spin off of aid!!

i've been thinking about this for a few weeks, i wasn't sure if it was going to work so i have been busy planning chapters and have finally come up with a story that i think you'll enjoy reading as much as i will love writing.

this spin off is centred around jordan solo — the son of luna and ben (kylo? you know what i mean) and his story as an adult. his story is called "bloodlines" and i'm very excited to share it with you.

i'll be posting chapters after christmas — i've prewritten a few chapters already but for now, i've only posted the extended summary which includes the cast of "bloodlines".

"bloodlines" will also be a short story of only 5-10 chapters but the chapters will be quite long with an aim of 2000 words per chapter (double the length of aid chapters).

i hope you guys are excited to read jordan's story as much as i am!

you can find "bloodlines" on my profile

thank you and have a lovely christmas/holiday season!

—larissa