Chapter 1

I woke up with my mum screaming my name on top of her head! 

"LAURA!!! GET UP NOW!! YOUR LATE!!" 

I soon realised that she's right! I realise that I am not in college anymore and I can't get late to my first day of university.

I quickly climb off my bed and head towards the bathroom door. I don't feel like moving out of my bed but today is an important day for me. I am going to move out of this bedroom and find a new one off my university. It is a specialised for the students studying at that university. 

After taking fifteen minutes to get ready and head downstairs. I only have time to eat one toast. That's it. I climb into my mum's car and as soon as I am in the car, she drives off. She tells me to be careful as she drives towards the building. 

"Bye mum." I simply say and leave.

I take a deep breath before heading towards the iron gates. I wait at the reception for my room keys. The receptionist hands me my keys and wishes me luck and gives an understanding smile. I wonder why, but i guess she must have done it to everyone. 

As soon as I reach my room door and open it, I know exactly why the receptionist wished me luck.

(Heyy guys, sorry this chapter is short but i will update tomorrow because i have no idea how i am going to take this story because this is the first story i am writing but I hope you lot all like it! Love you guys....Plzz vote and comment and follow me on twitter @Esha_Loves1D . Thank you for reading. xx <3)