Chapter 23

Laura’s POV

I wake up to Harry standing on the end of my bed, looking down at me, smiling. I don’t know whether to return his smile or not because of the argument, sort of, yesterday. I have no idea why I rejected his hand in friendship and I feel terribly guilty since he came back to the room after leaving it yesterday leaving absolute no reason for me to live on.

I decide to return his smile and might be able to become friends again. But why would he want to be friends with me despite I refused him to be one. I guess he is trying to show the good side of him. I still wonder where he went last night and why did he leave? Maybe to think about considering being friends with me? But why would he want to be friends with and come back for me. I really think he should leave this room and university so he doesn’t come back and we don’t have to see each other again or the other way round.

“Had a good sleep last night?” He asks politely.

“Yes, where did you go?” I ask nosily, looking up at him.

“No where really.”

“When did you come back?” I look over to the clock and its noon. Shit.

“It’s good to see you sleep so nicely.” He compliments but looks away from me towards the wall.

“Ok. Thank you. I am running late for classes.” I say but something is stopping me from getting out of the bed. I think it’s the feeling that Harry is right opposite my bed, staring right at me.

“Whoa. Who said you are going to the class?” He says with a frown on his face that I enjoy.

“Me.” I clearly state and pull the blanket off and climb off the bed and head towards the bathroom.

“Where are you going?” He says and his eyes follow me as I head towards the toilet.

“Toilet.” As soon as I say that, fingers wrap around my wrist and pull me back. Again.

“Are you going to classes?” He asks me he has me fully turned around. Oh my god. Is he that stupid to think that i will miss my class.

“Yes, obviously I am going.”

His face falls but he doesn’t let go of me.

“No, don’t go, I want to hang out today as well. Maybe somewhere nice,  just the two of us.” He says and I almost give in but I remember how I didn’t want him to be friends with me last night.

“I am sorry about what happened last night. I was supposed to be nice to you and instead I flipped out on you. I am sorry.” He says and let goes off my arm, hoping I will stay in place. He continues to speak.

“I don’t want us to be enemies but just friends. Can we not fight and everything?” He says and this time, I don’t want to drag it, so I just nod my head in agreement. He seems satisfied with my answer because the smile that appears on his face.

“So are you going to classes?” He asks.

“Yes, of course I am.”

“Don’t go.”

My heart stops. Literally stops.

(Hey guys, i know the update is short but I have to go and i have really tried to update and I love you guys soo much for voting. Please vote and comment and I will try and update today if I have 3 votes on this chapter. Love You x <3 )