Chapter 8

Quietly, I follow Corrin downstairs to watch Big Bang Theory. It feels pretty good to get my mind off other stuff like 'The Louis Episode', Rebecca, Harry. 

After we are done watching Big Bang Theory, we got back upstairs, get our stuff ready for school and as we were on about our biology class tomorrow, I drift off to sleep. Knowing the fact that on my second day I am sitting in my friends bedroom forced to be kicked out. 

When I open my eyes, I realise I am not in my own bedroom so I wake up with Corrins alarm at six o'clock. I don't know why she put the alarm at 6 o'clock but she doesn't wake up as the alarm keeps buzzing and it is as annyoing as hell. She gets up from her bed and heads towards the bathroom door. I stare at the ceiling as I take in the events from last night. Rebecca. Harry. Louis and everything. I don't know what to think now. 

As soon as Corrin gets out of the bathroom, she opens her mouth, disturbing from my thoughts.

"Goodmorning, when did you wake up?" 

"Umm...well actually, your alarm woke me up." I say truthfully. 

"Oh, I am sorry, its just I have to wake up early to get ready and it takes me time. I have to organise and everything. I am not used to this university shit. I don't like it so far except for the fact that you are here with me." She says rather calmly because her actions are rushy. 

"Its alright, I had to get up anyways, early or not." I say with a smile.

"Okay, well. You know what? We will go down to the coffee shop and then we will...I mean, I will see if I can talk to Harry or Rebecca about the events from last night." She says with an understanding smile which I really love and makes me feel like wanted by someone. 

I keep reminding myself over not to freak out about what will happen if Corrin talks to Rebecca or Harry. It will be pretty scary or if I could think of it in a good way, Rebecca could agree not to come near me again, if Corrin and her are really close. I don't have any idea why Rebecca hates me. I mean, I haven't done anything. She thinks that I might be falling for Harry and him for me. But it is nothing like that. Well now anyways. I don't even know why I liked him. I regret it now. After yesterdays events, I vow to myself that I will not even talk to him or tell my mum to move my rooms or something so I could ignore him. But my luck is not that good.

I see a mop of curls as I push the door glass door open, facing his back to me. He turns around and looks completely shocked. Is it because I am here or because I am with Corrin? No idea. Lazily, he makes his way towards us and starts talking. 

"Hey Corrin." He says, completely ignoring me which I found pretty rude. 

"Hi Harry, I need to talk to you." Corrin says which is good because she getting staright to the point. 

"Ok, but about what?" He says, worry flashes over him. Maybe he is thinking of what all three of us are thinking and he decides to let it out. 

"About the old days?" He asks with a concern in his voice. I think that is not the case because she wants to talk about what happened last night with me and Rebecca. 

"No, Harry, to be honest, I don't really give a damn about what happened? All I am thinking right now is about my friend right who was kicked out by Rebecca" She points at me. "And congratulations to you for labeling her as your 'new girlfriend'. I really love your thinking." Corrin adds which I am really glad of. I never knew she stood up to Harry like that. But at this moment, he looks weak which is sort of weird for me. I have only known him for a day or so and I am already having troubles with him and his 'new girlfriend' as Corrin says.

"Okay, can we go somewhere else? Because I think..." Harry says, looking around and noticing that we were creating an audience. 

"Okay" says Corrin and leads us outside near the corner of a buliding.