Chapter 5

I cannot believe the conversation I had with Louis earlier on. Why is he acting so weird? Is it because I told him that my roomate is someone like Harry? A boy? I have no idea. What if he thinks that I was doing something with Harry yesterday......I really think I should call him and tell him that nothing was going on. I hate him, I think and he despises me as well. 

I have no idea what I am going to do with Louis but I have to sort this out. But hopefully, I will think of something. Maybe I could go and visit my mum and then see Louis as well. But I can't do that because I don't have a car yet. So how's anything possible? 

I get up from my bed thinking what to do with 'The Louis Episode' and sit myself over the desk and begin writing my first assignment. Narravtive writing.

 I hate writing narrative. Especially when you have to write a love story. As I manage to finish the assignment, I manage not to think about Louis and what he said. He just needed an excuse to get away from me. Is it? I don't think so. He loves me and I love him. 

The door opens. I turn around to see who it is. Its Harry, with a girl who has pink hair and she is wearing all pink. Pink. As she sees me, her smile fades. She looks at me suspiously. Like I have murdered someone. I gaze at her for a bit and turn back around. I find a book and start to look through. Just to do something. To avoid looking at what's going on behind me which I guess is going to get really awkward if I stare behind me for a second. 

"What's your name?" That girl asks me. I recongise that voice. Last night. Yes last night, she was the one who was telling Harry to change rooms. To stay away from me. 

I turn around and simply say "Laura." I am about to ask her what's her name but she gives me a smile and starts to walk towards me. 

"I'm Rebecca." She says. Her smile is turning evil and I think she has a meaning behind that smile. What is she planning to do with me? I find myself wanting to get out of this room and soon as possible but it will be really weird, sneaking out. I turn back around, hoping she doesn't start a conversation with me but she does. 

"So, you like it here?" Rebecca says. I almost forget that Harry is here. 

"Yes...well no actually because it is pretty boring here." I say honestly. I don't even know why I am being honest with her because I have a feeling that this conversation won't turn out good. 

"Oh...Harry is a great company, you can always talk to him about anything you want!" She said with a smile which suggests that she doesn't mean what she is saying. 

"Harry, can you please bring my stuff from the car? I am going to stay here tonight." She says to Harry. But as she says that, she is looking right at me. In my eyes. 

"I think it's going to be fun tonight. Isn't it Laura? Don't you think." She adds still looking at me.

Harry has a worried expression on his face thinking that this won't turn out good since she is giving me a weird smile which is starting to freak me out. Harry flies his arms in the air which means he has no choice but to obey this pink-haired girl. 

"But...." He starts to protest but Rebecca cuts him off.

"Shh Harry, I said I want to stay here tonight. After all I am going to develop our relationship." She says and I know she is referring to me. 

"Go Harry. Now." She says harshly and her smile fades for a while. 

As soon as Harry walks out of the door, closing it behind him, I stand up and Rebecca's smile returns. As I was going to make my way to the bed, Rebecca heads towards me and pins me to the wall. Her anger is clear in her eyes as she smiles at me.