Rei Ducibella

- I've literally been making up this story as I go and I only write it at night when I'm half asleep. Hence the typos. This story is really for my amusement because I'm obsessed with Naruto.

WE HIT 500K !!! THANK YOU EVERYONE THAT STILL SHOW THIS STORY LOVE AND TY TO MY NEW READERS THATS KEEPING THIS STORY ALIVE & ALWAYS IN THE RANKINGS ☺️

(Any Army💜 reading this story , check out my other story "So Far Away (min yoongi ff) !! It won't disappoint you 🖤)

Also! I have two self published poetry books available on Amazon.

~ The Truth Untold: Feelings left unsaid
~ Sad poems for sad girls: a mental struggle

both books support and spread mental health awareness & importance.

I have a dream of being a well known poet that spreads around the importance of mental health and help people by my words.

If you would like to support me, grab yourself a copy off of Amazon! and leave a review with your thoughts. 🥰 Thanks everyone!!

Let's get to the story

********

Rei was skipping down the shopping district of Konoha. She was thinking of all the chocolate The Third Hokage was suppose to bring her tomorrow. She giggled, thinking about all of the chocolate she was going to get.

"Hey kid! Get away from here, we don't like your kind around!" Yelled a mean looking guy standing at his costume shop.

Rei stopped skipping, noticing the crowd but not knowing who the guy was talking to but she knew that talking to a kid like that was not very nice since she was a kid, and she wouldn't like it if he was talking to her like that. Rei walked over towards the commotion, pushing her way through the crowd. Getting to the front of the crowd she saw a blonde kid with blue eyes on the ground. He looked frightened. He probably was frightened.

The mean guy yelled,"Is this what you were looking at?! Take it!" and threw the mask hitting the boy in the head.

Rei had seen enough. She ran in front of the kid and looked up at the mean guy. She put her fist up at the guy and gave him a mean look. "Hey Mister leave him alone or I'll beat you up!!" Rei then turned around not waiting for a reply, and picked up the mask. She looked around remembering the crowd that was watching. She glared at all of them since they were watching, and didn't help. "What a bunch of meanies." She mumbled.

She gave the mask to the kid, who looked about her age. "Let's get out of here whiskers." She said to the boy. He looked up at her, surprise on his face. The first act of kindness from someone towards him today. He grabbed her hand that was stretched out to him, she pulled him up, and practically dragged him as she ran to the swings at the park.

"Thanks for back there. My name is Naruto Uzumaki, I'm gonna be hokage! Believe it!" Naruto said with a big smile, as he got on the empty swing. He was happy that someone was actually talking to him, and didn't look at him with hatred or pity in their eyes.

Rei smiled and giggled at Naruto's random statement. She started swinging her swing really high.
"Well Naruto Uzumaki, My name is Rei Ducibella! I want to be the bestest ninja in the whole wide world!"

The both laughed for no reason whatsoever. Then Rei remembered something.
"Naruto, how come that dumb guy was being mean to you?"
She turned to look at Naruto, who had stopped swinging and was looking down at the mask with a sad expression on his face.

"Naruto..." She started to say, not liking the sad look that had appeared on his face.

Naruto sighed. "I don't know.. They have always been mean to me. Everyone in the village or they'll pretend like I'm not there. I don't know what I did but once I become Hokage they will have no choice but to acknowledge me, believe it."

Rei jumped off her swing, and stood in front of Naruto. "I acknowledge you Naruto Uzumaki for now on as my bestest friend and future Hokage, believe it!"

Naruto looked up from the mask, and at Rei. He looked into her blue eyes, he didn't see the look the villagers give him but he did see proudness and kindness in her eyes. He jumped off the swing and hugged her. "Believe it!"
Rei started laughing and hugged Naruto back.

"As new best friends, I invite you to my place tomorrow and we can eat chocolates together." stated Rei.

Naruto threw his fist up in the air. "Yes!! I love chocolate ya know!"

•This is my first ever attempt at a fanfic.

•I do not own anything Naruto. I only own Rei.

Rei's description

Age: as of now, 6.

Eyes: blue eyes

Hair Color: White

She has red markings on both sides of her face. Just like jiraiya's , she also has his eyebrows.