The Legendary Sannin, Jiraiya

Rei got into fighting stance, as she looked at Shino.

"The fourth and final match. Rei Ducibella vs. Shino Aburame. Begin!"

Rei watched as Shino run up towards her, she had to be careful. Shino's insects were dangerous. Shino threw out his palm, Rei arm flew up to block him. She brought her knee up to kick him, he moved back blocking it. Rei turned around, swinging her leg to kick him. He tried to grab her leg, but Rei turned her body, twisting it in his arm, kicking him with her other leg. She landed on her hands, flipping back on her feet.

"You're fast." Shino said, "but are you faster than my bugs."
He lifted his arms, as he bugs came flying out, flying towards Rei.
Rei weaved a hand sign. "Wind style wind force jutsu!" She said throwing out her palm, pushing back the bugs with her wind. The bugs were resisting her wind. She jumped into the air, reaching down undoing her weights. She felt her body become ten times lighter. She saw the bugs flying at her. She waited till they were an inch, then disappeared, appearing behind Shino.

"Fire style fireball jutsu!" She said as she blew fire from her mouth at Shino. Shino didn't have enough time to react, he could only summon up insects to protect him from the back. Rei ran to the front of Shino, throwing a punch at him. Hitting him in the jaw. Shino went flying back, but Rei was faster now, she felt like air. She ran, appearing behind shino before he hit the wall. "Wind style wind slice jutsu!" she said making the wind hit Shino as it slice him, making rips in his clothes. Shino fell to the ground.

"Say you give up Shino. I don't want to keep hurting you." She said

Shino slowly got up, breathing hard.
"I won't give up. I'm not that rain ninja girl."
Rei admired Shino for not backing down.
She started to feel tired, as if her chakra was leaving her.
"By the look on your face, I can tell you just figured out that my bugs are feeding on your chakra. I only implanted a little on you, so you wouldn't notice." He said

Rei dropped down on the ground. "My chakra, this can't be happening again." She breathe, heavily.

She heard Naruto yell her name.

Rei balled up her hand.
Her voice grew louder as she said, "No I can't lose here. I just can't."
She struggled to stand up with the rest of her chakra she weaved a hand sign.
"Wood style wood attack jutsu!" She said concentrating.
Wood flew up out the ground towards Shino attacking him. He dodged as another wood came out the ground aiming at his side, he moved as the wood followed him, Rei then summoned another wood to come up from behind him hitting directly in the back. She released the jutsu, breathing heavily as Shino fell down to the ground on his face.

"Shino, I'm sorry but I really do hate your bugs." She said.

"Winner for this match, Rei Ducibella!"

Rei couldn't believe it, she won. She did it. Naruto ran up to her with Shikamaru behind him.

"Man Rei whatever training you've been doing with Gai sensei, you have to teach me! You were like a blur out there." He said jumping up and down.
"Congratulations Rei, I didnt expect anything less." Shikamaru said smiling at her.

Naruto and Shikamaru waited for Rei to say something.
Naruto eyes grew big as he watched Rei fall out, he reached out to catch her. Shikamaru shook his head. Troublesome girl would pass out after her big win.

"She overused her chakra. Remember Shino's bugs were already sucking up her chakra then she used her wood style." He said to Naruto.

The announcer walked over to them.
"You might want to get her to the hospital." He said.