The Finals

Rei was staring at the crowd that came to see the matches. She was actually nervous for once.

"Wow, I can't believe so many people came to see us fight. This is surreal." She said to Shikamaru and Naruto.

"That means we have to do our best, and it pushes me more to not lose." Naruto said more determined than ever.

Shikamaru leaned against the rail. "Are you saying that because Hinata is watching?" He said

Rei watched as Naruto's face turned pink. She pointed at his cheeks and laughed.
"That's not true at all, I wasn't even thinking about Hinata." He tried to deny.

"Sure, Naruto, sure." Rei said smiling.

Rei turned around when she felt someone walking up behind them.
"Hey Gramps, What are you doing up here??" She asked surprised.
Naruto and Shikamaru turned around.
"Hey gramps!" Naruto said to the Hokage.

Shikamaru bowed and lifted his head back up. "Should you be down here Lord Hokage?" He asked confused.

The third Hokage smiled at the young ninjas. "I just came to wish you guys luck. I'm proud to see how many leaf ninjas made it this far. Congratulations Shikamaru, Rei, and Naruto. Give us a good show." He said and walked away.

Rei waved at the Hokage, and shouted, "oh we will gramps!! You'll see!"
"Believe it!" added Naruto.
Shikamaru shook his head at the two. "I hope I don't make a fool of myself in front of the Hokage." He said turning back around.

Rei patted Shikamaru's shoulders. "You won't. You're Shikamaru, you could never make a fool yourself." she said proudly.
Shikamaru looked over at her, and smiled.
"Hey where's Sasuke?" Naruto asked.
"I don't know but he better hurry up. He is the first match." Rei said.

Jiraiya was sitting in a reclusive area at the chunin finals. He was watching Rei from a distant. She really did look just like him. He was happy to be back home in the leaf village after being away for almost 15 years. He was home. He can finally see his daughter, and talk to her. He already met his godson, Naruto. He was the son of his student, and friends, Minato and Kushina.

He was going to meet his daughter today after watching her in action for the first time ever. He was told bits and bits about how she was a incredible ninja for her age but he wanted to see first hand.

"Way to make an entrance." Mumbled Rei as she watched Sasuke and Kakashi show up on the battleground. The crowd was going wild to see the Uchiha finally show up.

Rei watched as Kakashi left off the battlegrounds.

"First Match, Sasuke Uchiha Vs Gaara." The annoucer said. "Begin!"

Rei stared down as she watched Sasuke ran lightning fast at Gaara, throwing a punch. Gaara's sand flew up to block it from hitting him.

"Gaara's sand is great defense but I have a few good ideas on how Sasuke could get by it." Shikamaru said peering down at the battle.

Rei looked over at Shikamaru.
"Like how?" Asked Naruto curiously.
Rei wanted to know too.
"If he knew water nature, he could easily get rid of the sand but he doesn't. Fire style isn't effective in this battle. He could use a powerful lightning style infused with chakra into his hand in punch his way into the sand."
Rei nodded looking back down at the fight.
"That's actually a good idea." She said. No wonder they call him a genius.

She watched as Gaara attacked Sasuke with his sand, Sasuke dodged the sand, and threw out explosive tagged shurikens towards Gaara. Gaara's sand flew around himself shielding him. The explosive tags blew up, throwing sand everywhere. Rei watched in amazement as Sasuke took the opportunity as the shurikens exploded, to run at full speed as his hand became surrounded with lightning. "Chidori!" She heard him shout and aim at Gaara. Gaara's sand flew to block his attack but Sasuke's attack went through the sand, hitting Gaara.
Naruto, Shikamaru, and Rei watched as the sand dropped down. Rei could see where Sasuke pierced Gaara in the shoulder with his chidori.

Jiraiya's Daughter (Shikamaru Love Story) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara