Rei's first kill

Rei wasn't able to open up her gifts the next day after her birthday because she was assigned a mission with Neji, and Lee.
They were on their way to the sand village to deliver a scroll directly to the KazeKage, Gaara. It was a B ranked mission, due to the importance of what's written on the scroll. 
"So Neji since you're team captain can we stop at the Sand's village hot springs when we're done with the mission?" Rei asked.
Neji looked like he was contemplating as Lee popped up next to him.
"Indeed visiting the hot springs will replenish our youth." He said agreeing with Rei.
"Please Neji Please please please pleaseeeeeeee." Rei pleaded as she walked backwards in front of Neji.
Neji sighed. "Fine but after the mission." He said
Rei high fived Lee. "Yay!" She said
"It feels like I'm babysitting than being on a mission." He added

"Lee Senpai did I tell you that I upgraded to 400 lb weights on my legs?" Rei said proud of her accomplishment.
Neji glanced over at her. "That's impressive." He said truthfully.
"That is good, You are moving up even faster than I when I started weight training." Lee said.
Rei asked, "How come you don't weight train as well Neji? You are on the same team as Lee."
Neji pulled his sleeves up as he answered, "because Lee has different training than TenTen and I."

Rei sensed two ninjas as she turned around quickly, pulling out her kunai, blocking the shurikens thrown in her direction.
Neji and Lee hopped beside her as they got in defense mode.
"You're fast." stated one of the ninjas as he landed swiftly on the ground.
Rei noticed they were rouge ninjas. The other ninja jumped from a tree branch onto the ground.
"Well it's expected from Jiraiya's daughter." The other ninja with glasses said smirking. Rei became confused. How did this guy know she was Jiraiya's daughter?
"What do you want?" Neji asked the two rouge ninjas.
"We've come to test the girl's skill. Nothing more, nothing less." said the rouge ninja with white hair in a ponytail and creepy glasses.

"Why?" She asked curiously.
"Depending on your fight, you'll find out why." He said as jumped up high in the air, throwing explosive tagged kunais towards them.
"Eight trigrams palm rotation!" Neji protected them from the blasts with his chakra.

Rei sensed the guy with glasses coming up behind her as Neji's jutsu dispensed. She swiftly turned around using her wind style wind force jutsu propelling him back.

She threw four shurikens at him as he was flying back. He skidded on the ground, bending his upper half backwards avoiding the shurikens.

Rei ran up to the rouge ninja, aiming a kick at his stomach. He blocked it, twisting her leg around, Rei twisted her body in the air in the same rotation he was was twisting her foot,  throwing her other leg around kicking him with her other foot. He let go of her foot, Rei landed back on the ground.

She stepped back, putting her hand up. "Who are you?" She asked.

He smirked at her and answered, "You can call me Kabuto. Rei Ducibella, Daughter of Aiya Senju and Jirayia. The legendary Sanin."
Rei narrowed her eyes as she got into her fighting stance. "Well Kabuto, I'm slightly creeped out that you know so much about my family and myself whereas I know nothing about you."

Kabuto weaved a hand sign that Rei recognized. "Fire style fireball jutsu"

Rei used her hair as a shield as her hair covered her whole entire body shielding her from the attack. Jiraiya taught her that jutsu a week after they met. She produced a shadow clone jutsu to run out from behind the hair as a distraction as it threw a smoke bomb. Rei hid her chakra as she jumped up high onto a tree branch. She weaved a hand sign. "Wood style wood dragon jutsu" she aimed a wood dragon at Kabuto who had defeated her clone. He dodged the wood dragon and Rei had it follow him.