First Kiss & Training with Naruto !

"It's always nice to relax here after a mission. I have you to thanks for this habit now." Rei said to Shikamaru.

"Yeah." He said shortly.

Rei glanced over at Shikamaru. He has been giving her short replies for the past 30 minutes.
"What's wrong?" She asked with concern as she sat up.
She watched him close his eyes. "There's nothing wrong." He replied.
"Yes there is." She said and added more softly. "Please tell me what's wrong shikamaru."

Shikamaru sighed as he sat up, facing her. "You're so troublesome."
Rei smiled at him. "So I've been told plenty of times by this genius of mine."
"There's nothing wrong with me. I would never lie to you. I was lost in my thoughts about you." Shikamaru said.

"Me?" She said knowing he wasn't flirting. "Why?"
"You had your first kill." He stated. "Neji told me what happen. I was thinking about what could you have been feeling when everything went down."

Rei grew quiet. She said after awhile of silence. "I felt so dirty. I felt like a monster. I never felt hatred before but if the anger I felt before striking was it then I never want to feel it again." She said.

Shikamaru watched the emotions play on Rei's face, mostly seeing regret.
"You don't regret killing him but you regret getting that angry, letting someone else control your emotion." He said "letting someone else get to you."

Rei nodded her head as he hit the nail of her thoughts.
"Rei we're humans first then ninjas. We're still teenagers. Things like that will happen. Trust me, It will happen again and It will be a pain." He said laying back down. "Such a pain."
"You're absolutely right." Rei said as she looked over at Shikamaru. She was glad she had him.

She knew that even though they were young, she wanted to spend the rest of her life by Shikamaru's side. She blushed as she thought of the kiss they almost shared. Last time he was the initiator. She was going to be the initiator this time.
"Close your eyes, I want to try something." She said to him.
"If you're going to draw a pineapple on my face again, no." He said eyeing her.
She rolled her eyes at him and said, "I promise I'm not, If I do I'll bake you your favorite cookies."

"Fine but don't be troublesome." He said, thinking he was asking for too much. Troublesome was her middle name. He closed his eyes.

Rei leaned over in front of his face, as she felt her heart beating fast. She closed her eyes as she placed her lips against his warm lips. She felt him freeze up, she was about to move back when she felt his arms pull her down against him, and kiss her back slowly. His lips were so soft Rei felt like she was kissing minty cotton candy. Kissing him felt so right, she didn't want to stop but unfortunately they had to breathe. Rei pulled back as she leaned her forehead against his, breathing unevenly.

His breath blew in her face as he spoke, "If I knew you were going to do this, I would have agreed to close my eyes with no argument." His voice low and husky. Rei felt her cheeks heat up as she stared into Shikamaru's brown eyes. His hands tighten around her waist.
"Do you have any idea what you do to me, you troublesome woman?" He asked.
Rei responded by kissing him again. Their lips meeting each other furiously this time. They were fighting for dominance, Shikamaru bit her bottom lip as he slid his tongue into her mouth, caressing her tongue with his. Rei moaned softly into their kiss as she gently bit down on his tongue, slowing down their kiss. She didn't know kissing Shikamaru would make her react like this. She wondered if he could feel just how hard and fast her heart was beating. Shikamaru broke their kiss, as he sat up with her in his lap. He groaned, "with the way you kiss, I'm scared to ask if I was your first kiss or not." He said