Can you sing?

Everyone is 15 except Shikamaru, Shino, TenTen, Neji, and Lee. They're a year older. Rei's birthday was in June.

All of Rookie 10, and Temari and Kankuro and Gaara were having a camp out around the river in celebration of Shikamaru's 16th birthday.
Rei jumped into the water, splashing Sakura and Sasuke.

"Rei!" Sakura yelled when the cool water her. Sasuke glared at her.

She shrugged her shoulders.
"You guys looked hot, staring each other's in the eyes like that kinda makes me wonder if you two should be the ones sharing a tent." She teased them and then starting swimming away when she saw Sakura coming towards her.

"Here I go!!" Ino said jumping in.
"Ino save me!" Rei said swimming behind her. "Sakura's going nuts."

Ino shook her head and ducked under the water, leaving Rei exposed.

Sakura was getting close so Rei weaved a hand sign under the water, then produced a shadow clone as she swam out the river watching as the wave blocked Sakura from seeing her get out.

"That was a dirty trick but it was funny." Hinata said as Rei sat down next to her and Naruto.
Naruto laughed and said, "It was pretty awesome!" He said as he high fived Rei.

"I wasn't trying to feel Sakura's fists. That girl has too much strength for her own good." Rei said.
"I still have bruises from her knocking me out yesterday." Naruto agreed. "All I did was ask if she hit puberty already. It seems most of the girls have except her."

Rei and Hinata sweat dropped and Rei fell out laughing.
"Oh my god, you didn't Naruto. No wonder she knocked you out." Rei said as she burst out laughing again, imagining it.
Naruto laughed too even though he didn't know what was funny.

Rei calmed down, and looked around, she was searching for Gaara. She wanted to mess with her favorite redhead. She spotted him sitting around the campfire with Temari, Kankuro, Kiba, and Shikamaru.
She stood up and walked over there and sat down next to him.

"Kiba, Kankuro, Gaara. Are you guys going to get in the water yet? You told me you were going to join in 20 minutes ago." She said in a accusing tone.
"Fine I'll get in now so you can stop bugging me about it. Let's go Akamaru." Kiba said, getting up with Akamaru following behind him.

"1 down 2 to go." She said looking at the other two. "Brothers."

Gaara eyed Rei noting that she looked great in her swimsuit. Dark red suited her skin tone.

"I'll get in if you carry me on your back." Kankuro said grinning at her.

"Just don't be a pervert Kankuro." She agreed rolling her eyes as she turned around, gesturing for Kankuro to get on her back.

"I'm following behind." Gaara said and added, "You should let your hair out your bun, I think it looks nice when it's down."

Rei glanced behind at Gaara and grinned, "Sure Gaara Kazekage sir! But only if you beat me back into the water." She said taking off towards the water.

Shikamaru glared at the Kazekage's back as Gaara ran off too, trying to beat Rei.
"I think my brother might have a crush on your ex." Temari said as she looked over to see Shikamaru still glaring. "She seems oblivious to it."

"That's Rei for you." He said sighing.
Temari watched as the others scrambled around to avoid another wave sent by Rei.
"I owe her an apology, I owe her more than an apology. I tried to seriously hurt her all because of jealousy. I feel ashamed." She said lowering her eyes. "I don't know how you can still hang around me."