Ninja Wall !

Rei laughed at Choji's face, who had tripped while they were racing to the class. She had lost  the race thanks to Kiba and Akamaru.
"Next time I'll beat you Kiba!" She huffed, as she sat down in her seat. She leaned over her table and petted Akamaru. "I'll beat you too Akamaru."
The dog barked. "He said sure, sure." Kiba smirked, knowing no one would ever beat him.

Rei looked around the classroom. No sign of Naruto yet. He wasn't at home when she went to see if he'll race with them to class.

"InoPig, move away from Sasuke!" Rei looked to where the two most biggest fan girls of Sasuke in the class were. As usual they were surrounding the seat where Sasuke is sitting at. Rei kind of felt bad for the boy to have to listen to the pestering going on around him. It's like they didn't know what personal space was when it came to him. She wasn't giving him all her sympathy since the last she spoke to him, he acted like she didn't even say a word. She had to look around and make sure nobody saw the interaction or she would've felt even dumber.

She looked over to see if Hinata was in the classroom. Hinata was her other best friend, she was quiet and shy but very thoughtful of others. She also had the biggest crush on Naruto. He was oblivious to it too. Speaking of Naruto, where the heck was he? Rei told him it was a important day. Today they will be getting put into teams and learning who their sensei will be. Rei had expected Naruto to be the first in his seat.

Iruka-Sensei walked in the class with a clipboard in his hand. He told the class good morning and what will be happening today. His eye twitched with annoyance when he noticed that Naruto wasn't in his seat. He hoped he was getting into any trouble.

"Has anyone seen Naruto and Hinata?" He asked. "Rei have you seen them?"

Rei shook her head. "No sensei I hav--"
The door came crashing open, leaving Rei unable to finish her sentence.

"Sorry we're late!! Hinata passed out when I was talking to her and I didn't want to leave her there so I waited till she came around" said Naruto, who came running into the class, with a Hinata not too far behind.

Rei giggled at the blushing Hinata. She knew why Hinata fainted.
"What's so funny Rei?" Naruto asked, glancing at the snickering Rei. He sat down in his seat next to her.
Rei smiled at Naruto, "Oh nothing Naruto, it's about time you got here. I knew you wouldn't miss today."

Naruto abruptly jumped back up outta his seat, startling the whole class even Rei. "Oh man!! I lost my free Ramen coupon!!!" He yelled.
Rei sweat sweat dropping, She thought it was something serious.

Sakura yelled from her seat, "Shut up idiot!" Rei glared at Sakura. How can someone be so rude?
Sakura quickly turned back around, when she noticed Rei's mean stare.

"Ahh Sakura c'mon" Naruto sat back down moping.

"No more distractions, class. I'll be telling you your teams. You will then wait here and wait for your sensei to come and get you." Explained Iruka-Sensei.

Rei was excited. She can't wait to see who will be on her team. She can't wait to start her journey to the top. She hoped Naruto and Hinata will be on her team and they would get a cool sensei. She'll be able to show her sensei that she's a worthy student.

"Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, and Shino Aburame"

Rei sighed. There goes that thought. She still had Naruto. As if Naruto could read her mind, he touched her shoulder and said, "don't worry Rei, you still have me. We're gonna be on the same team. Believe it!"
Rei nodded her head at him. "Believing it!" she winked at him.

"Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akimichi, and Ino Yamanaka."

Rei eyed Shikamaru, and mentally swooned. Ino was lucky to be on a team with someone as cool as him.
Rei thought Shikamaru was very cute. He was the opposite of her. He was put together, and always had everything under control. If she was Sakura, he was her Sasuke. Actually, scratch that. Sasuke gets annoyed with Sakura quickly.