Gai Sensei !

Rei was hanging upside down on a tree branch, swinging back and forth, as she waited for Gai to show up. She woke up extra early to bake cookies for Gai as thanks for training her. She also dropped by the hospital to see Hinata and deliver her cookies.

Rei flipped from the tree, and started stretching her legs. She has been waiting two days to finally start her training. She haven't seen Naruto in those two days, he was probably too busy with his training.

Rei screamed and grabbed her heart as a huge turtle poofed in front of her. "What the heck, turtles flying out the sky??!" She said, breathing hard.

"Your lungs are full of youth, Kakashi's young prodigy." Gai said hopping from behind the turtle, and on top of it.
"You almost gave me a heart attack Gai sensei!" She stated then her face turned into excitement. "Gai Sensei, The one who trains Rock Lee Senpai, please teach me your ways." She got down on her knees, bowing to the ground repeatedly.

The turtle sweat dropped. "She's just like Lee." He said. "Well I'm out Gai, bye." The turtle poofed back to the Land of summoning animals.

"Young one, I will train you with every ounce of youth I have in my body to the last drop!" Gai said winking, and sticking out his thumb.

Rei jumped up, "yay! What are we starting with first?" She asked.

Gai rubbed his chin. "Well I heard you were fast, I want to test you. 100 laps around the village, if you don't finish it in 3 minutes than you'll try again after a 5 minute break till you're able to." He said.

Rei stretched her legs, she was up for the challenge. "Got it! I will make it, you'll see." She said

******* meanwhile with Naruto

"So I just write my name here on this scroll?" Asked Naruto bending down on the ground, looking at all the names on the scroll. Minato Namikaze was the last name on the scroll. Naruto was sure he heard that name before.

"If you want to be able to do summonings, then yes." Said the guy, peeking over the bush at women in bathing suits, who were playing down at the waterfall.

Naruto laughed to himself gleefully as he signed his name in blood "Oh boy I'm going to be able to do summonings, just wait till Rei finds out." He said, "all done you pervy sage!"

"I told you don't call me that!! I'm Jiraiya, the toad sage/sanin." Jiraiya said turning around to the young boy. Jiraiya walked over to Naruto, picking up the contract.
"You mentioned someone named Rei. Who is she to you?" Jiraiya asked putting the contract away.

Naruto replied, "She's my best friend, she was the first person to ever be nice to me out of everyone in the whole village." Naruto paused in look at Pervy sage's face. "She actually kind of look just like you except with blue eyes." He stated. "What a weird coincidence."

Jiraiya smiled to himself as he pictured her in his mind. He only remembered her as a baby, she was definitely the spitting image of him but with her mom's blue eyes.
Jiraiya bit his thumb, "Right, let me show you how to summon, and then you do it." He said as he demonstrated to Naruto.
Naruto watched as Jiraiya summoned a red and black toad.
"It's been awhile since you summoned me boss." It said, "what do you need?"

"Hey Gamakichi sorry for bothering you, I was showing Naruto here how to summon." Jiraiya said to the toad.

"He's pretty small " Naruto said as he circled the toad. "Are there bigger ones?" He asked.

Gamakichi snorted, "Listen Kid, try some respect." He said as he poofed away.

Jiraiya patted Naruto's head. "It all depends on the chakra you put into it. That's why I'm here, I'm going to teach you how to control both of your chakras that you have inside you."