Rei's birthday

Today was Rei's birthday. It's been 2 months since she found out  Jiraiya was her father. She has never been happier. She was more happy when she found out Jiraiya named Naruto, and that he was Naruto's godfather.

Rei found out that she was related to the first hokage, and the other legendary sanin, tsunade. She was his great great granddaughter, and her great niece. That's why she could use wood style. It was pure luck that she was the one to inherit his wood style nature.

Rei became Chunin as well as Shikamaru and Shino. Naruto didn't care too much that he didn't because he still beat Neji.

"Happy Birthday Rei!" Shouted Naruto as he came through Rei's door, holding a tan colored puppy with big brown eyes in his hand.
"Thank you Naruto." She said as she walked out her room.

She glanced up at him and squealed, running up to him and taking the puppy. "You got me a puppy?? It's so cute." She said cooing at the dog. "what should we name it?"

Naruto hopped on her table, swinging his legs. "How about Saint?" He suggested.
"Saint, hmmm." She thought as she rubbed behind the dog's ear. The dog barked. Rei grinned, "Saint it is!"

"Pervy sage is over at my apartment trying to bake you a cake, he said he didn't want to do it here because he didn't want to mess up your precious kitchen." Naruto said.
Rei shook her head at the thought of her dad cooking. "I was wondering where he went. We should go buy a cake just in case. My dad's cooking isn't the best. We have to stay on the safe side." Rei said

Rei kissed Saint on the nose. "And while I'm out, I'll buy my baby some doggy supplies." She added

As they walked towards the store, Rei noticed a rock following them. Rei nudged Naruto, Naruto glanced behind them.

They both jumped up and pretended to do a jutsu at the box. "Wind style wind force jutsu!"

"Shadow clone jutsu!" They both yelled.

"Alright big brother Naruto, and Big Sister Rei you win you win." Konohamaru said as him, Moegi, and Udon flew from under the "rock."
Rei and Naruto landed back on their feet lightly.
"You almost fooled us Konohamaru." Rei said ruffling the boy's hair.

"Hi big sister Rei" Moegi said "is today really your birthday?"
Rei nodded her head.

"Happy Birthday Big Sister Rei!" All 3 of them said.

Rei laughed, "thanks you 3, you guys want to come over for cake. I'll also have your favorite cookies, Udon."
Konohamaru nodded his head. "Yeah we'll come for cake, and we'll find you a cool gift too, right guys?" He said turning to Moegi and Udon.

Moegi and Udon both said yes, and the three little kids ran off to find Rei the best birthday gift she will ever received.

"They're so adorable." Rei stated as she watched them run away. She looked over to Naruto to see if he was still there. He was being awfully quiet, which is definitely something new to her.
"You okay Naruto?" She asked as she studied him. This is a shadow clone. She wondered when he switched off with the shadow clone and why. She'll see far he was going to take this. She was going to pretend like she didn't know he was a clone.

"I'm okay, come on let's go find you a cake!" The clone smiled at her.

"We're getting dog supplies first." She said as she walked towards the store.

"Get blue everything for the dog since he's a boy or get orange." The clone suggested imagining the puppy with orange everything. "That'll make a fashion statement."