35

I'm running out of ideas for this story, I'm more interested on writing about their children now. This story will probably end soon, I'll say two more chapters at the most.

4 months later ***

Rei was relaxing under a tree in Konoha's woods near the river. She tensed up as she felt an unknown chakra coming in her direction. She felt her body become numb as she tried to move her hands.

Somebody had paralyzed her body, and it wasn't anyone from the Nara clan. She would've felt their signature chakra.

Her eyes flickered up, hearing the leaves move from above. Her eyes narrowed in on a guy with the same blue eyes as her, and freckles but with brown hair. He looked about five years older than her.

"I've been waiting for this day to finally meet you again. You were about seven months old since the last time I saw you. I've resented you ever since. I knew I was going to be forgotten once I saw how they looked at you, and now your name is all I hear all over the ninja world. Younger ninjas are striving to be like, but it should've been me. Everyone should be looking up to me, paying attention to me."

Rei rolled her eyes at the older guy's speech. "Are you finish?" She interrupted. "Because I have things to do later on, and you're starting to annoy me."

The older guy face turned red in anger. He hopped on to the ground, making a familiar hand sign. Rei's eyes widened in disbelief. What does this mean?

"Wood style: Wood dragon jutsu!"

Rei teleported out of the way at the last minute, appearing behind the guy. She had her sword out, holding it against his neck. She narrowed her eyes at him.

"For trying something like that, I wouldn't have hesitated to kill you. You would've harmed something very precious to me if that would've hit me. You're only alive because I need to know who you are." She stated.

The guy smirked, as Rei felt his chakra dispelling from his body again. She rolled her eyes as her body became numb again. He had paralyzed her once more. He'll learn that even if she was paralyzed, she was still a threat.

He appeared behind her with a Kunai in his hand, pointing it against her back.

"Doesn't matter who I am because after today, I'll be known as the one who was strong enough to take down the famous Rei."

Rei could tell he was about to push the Kunai through her back, when she heard Naruto yell out Rasengan. The guy was thrown into the woods, flying through trees.

Rei felt for his chakra, as she turned to Naruto and smiled at him. "Thank you Naruto!"

Naruto nodded his head, as he looked where the guy went flying. "Who was he? And I can't believe he thought he could take you on."

"I have no idea but I'm about to find out." Rei said, grabbing on to Naruto's shoulder and teleporting them to where the guy landed.

He was laying on the ground, surprisingly just staring into the distance.

Rei approached him, confused to see the guy silently crying.