Chunin Exams Part 1!

"They want us to choose who we would kick out of our team." Naruto said scratching his head. "What the heck! Why is this part of the exam?"
Rei glanced at her teammates. She would never kick anyone out. She guess she'll be failing the Chunin exams, she slumped down in her chair and threw her paper on the table. Sasuke, Sakura, And Naruto threw down their papers too.
Naruto glared at the ceiling. "This exam is stupid." He said loudly.
"I agree." Said Rei as loud as him.

She wondered if other teams were actually kicking out members of their group. She shook her head at the selfish thought of someone actually doing so.

"Times up!" Ibiki sensei said.
The examiners walked around picking up the tests.
"When I read off the names and if you hear yours, you have been dismissed. Meaning you have failed the first part of the Chunin exams." explained Ibiki in a stern voice.

"This test was unfair. I don't care if I don't become Chunin, I will never abandon my friends over a title." She said standing up. Sasuke admired Rei's bravery. He agreed with her, he wasn't as shallow as people thought.

Ibiki sensei starting reading the names as if Rei never said anything. Rei sat back in her chair, with her fist balled up on the table. Naruto patted Rei's hand softly, telling her to calm down. Usually it was him losing his temper first then her. Sakura watched how Naruto calmed Rei down, she was jealous of their friendship. She remembered when her and Ino were that close. She sighed internally. She missed having Ino around.

Ibiki senesi finished reading off the names. Team 7 realized their name wasn't called. Rei looked around the room seeing that half the people were missing.
"The ones who are still here. You passed. As the girl said earlier. You never abandon your comrades, no matter what. The ones who left abandoned their comrades. Don't get happy because the chunin exams only get harder from here and out." said Ibiki.

"You're telling me this was just a test to see who would abandon their friends?!" yelled Naruto "way to get us on the edge!"
Rei was relief, she hoped the other leaf ninjas made it.
"Teams are now to meet Anko sensei by the forest of death. If you're not there in 10 minutes then you are disqualified from the Chunin exams. I advise you to get running because it actually takes 15 minutes to get to the forest of death from here." stated Ibiki.

Team 7 looked at each other and nodded. They all took off towards the forest. Rei smirked, they only needed 5 minutes. Team 7 were all fast with great endurance. Rei roof hopped then jumped off of the building, running on the ground at full speed. What will they be doing at the forest of death anyway. Either way, Rei will be up to the challenge. She thought as she made it to the forest of death. She exhale loudly, as she looked around to see who has made it so far.

She recognized a leaf ninja. She ran over to where she was and hopped on her back. "Tenten! Wow it's been so long!" She shouted.
Tenten didn't have to think about who was on her back. "Rei! Omg, it has been a while! You're taking the exams too?"

Rei hopped off of tenten's back but before she could answer she was grabbed by her hand by a guy with bushy eyebrows. "Rei Ducibella! I am Rock Lee! Please give me the honor of being my girlfriend and I will protect you with my life!" He said looking into her eyes.

"Oh my God! You're Rock Lee! I heard of your skills in Taijutsu, teach me your ways Senpai!" Rei said excitedly grabbing both of Lee's hands. "Please please!"
TenTen sweat dropped as she shook her head at her two friends.
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura has arrived and was looking at the scene with confused looks.
"Wait he's that good in Taijutsu?" Asked Naruto.

Naruto jumped up next to Rei and grabbed one of Lee's hand from her. "Yes please teach us your ways Senpai!!" He said with her.
Sasuke shook his head at the two dobes while Sakura was too busy staring at the guy's eyebrows.