Dan: one step at a time baby

Your kids first steps
Child's name = c/n
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nobody's POV
C/n was just barely learning how to walk. You and Dan were pretty excited to see your child give their first steps.

Currently you were getting ready because all three of you were going to meet up with Dan's family to go to the zoo and enjoy the lovely spring air that morning.
As you were still deciding on what to wear, you kept hearing Dan's encouraging voice towards c/n. He kept saying things like," c'mon you could do it" or "come to daddy c/n". Just the thought of them had you smiling. You now had everything ready and all you needed was a blouse. You decided on a floral and polka dot shirt. As you were putting that on you hear Dan calling you to hurry and come see what was happening.

You opened your door, ran down the hall and saw c/n sitting down and Dan with his hands on his forehead laughing. "Can't believe you missed it y/n. C/n was actually walking and you missed it." You picked up c/n and smiled towards Dan. "Can't believe I missed it either babe." Dan stood up from the floor, kissed your forehead and walked over to your guys' room to get ready. You started walking over to c/n room to get her all set up for a nice day at the zoo.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ugh (<--- hey a 1975 song👌) but seriously I'm so sorry for writing such terrible pieces but I can't help it. I apologize. Have any ideas flowing around in your head? Let me know. Bye peeps, Anne.