Dan

Let me start off by saying sorry because this is just awful 😭 I've been busy and this was rushed. Also this is dedicated to someone who requested but wanted to remain anonymous. 👏🏽 thanks for requesting, hope you sort of like it. 🤔

It was a Friday night, you and Dan decided to stay in tonight to watch some movies and eat pizza. You were in your room listening to Melanie Martinez while changing into your comfiest blue and black pjs and then Dan walked in the room.

"Are you ready to watch the movie Allison?" Dan asked excitedly.
"Ooh yeah I'll be ready in a sec." you finished putting your long dark brown hair in a messy bun and walked with Dan out into the lounge.
"I already ordered the pizza so it should be here soon." He told you.
You simply nodded and sat on the couch wrapping yourself like a burrito with your blanket. Dan smiled at your silliness and sat next to you wrapping an arm around you.

The movie began to play and the pizza arrived just in time. Dan went to open the door to get the pizza and to pay the man. When he came back you had already set up two plates and two cups for you and Dan. Dan then sat next to you and handed you a slice of pizza.
"For you Allison." He said in a dramatic posh voice which always makes you smile then he gave you that sweet smile you really love. You took the pizza and began eating.

After a few slices of pizza and movie watching you laid down with your head on Dan's lap and he began to play with your hair not even paying attention to the movie anymore.
"You know I love you, right Allison?"  He asked innocently. You looked up at him and he stared down into your beautiful brown eyes. And so you spoke up. "I love you too silly." You shifted your body in a way for you to snuggle up close to Dan's chest instead and he hugged you back tightly.

The warmth of his chest made your eyes slowly close and your head heavy. He kept his arms around you and covered both of you with your blanket. He played with your fingers and seeing Dan in such a sweet state made you melt. You two kept hugging while watching the movie and throughout the film he did cute little things like playing with your hair again or kissing your cheek. Even when the movie got too boring, he'd try making you laugh at how ridiculous and cheesy it was getting.

Towards the end, you didn't really pay much attention to the movie so you let yourself fall asleep in Dan's arms and let the warmth of his body keep you cozy. Once the movie ended he looked over at you to ask if you wanted to watch another movie but noticed you sleeping and thought that was cute. He reached for his phone, trying not to wake you up and took a picture. He set his phone down and made himself comfortable so he too could go to sleep. The last thing he thought before letting his body rest was how amazing it is to have such an amazing girlfriend like yourself.

................................................................................................................................................................

ugh sorry it got lame. I slightly hate myself for how terrible it got. hope you can forgive me. oh and a phil imagine is coming up later this week. 

thanks, anne.