Chapter Nine

"It's so beautiful, Kelly!"

The whole group was in Isaac's van, on their way to another radio interview. Abby was sitting in the back between Kelly and Taylor, Zac was sitting up front with Isaac, and Carly was in the second row of back seats, stretched out across the other empty ones to rest her swollen feet.

"I know, Taylor did good." Kelly smiled, wriggling her fingers in front of her, showing off her new ring.

"I can't believe you're getting married."

"To Taylor freaking Hanson!"

Both girls let out a squeal, causing Taylor, Zac and Isaac to roll their eyes.

"Seriously?" Taylor laughed. "Has the novelty of that not worn off yet?"

"NO!" Both girls answered at once.

"You should have gone for someone who had no idea who you were, like I did." Isaac joked, turning around to smile at Carly.

"Had I have known, I never would have given you my number!" Carly laughed. "There is no way I would have dated one of the girls who sang Mmmbop. You tricked me."

Everyone let out a chuckle and Kelly went back to admiring her ring. "Seriously Tay, I love this. I love you. And I can't help it that every time I look at you, I go weak in the knees! You were my first ever crush and you've only gotten hotter with age....and you're sweeter than I ever could have imagined. I just can't believe you picked ME, when hundreds of thousands of girls out there want you."

Taylor leaned across Abby to kiss Kelly on the cheek. "None of those girls have ever come close to blowing me away like you did, babe."

"Ok, gross." Zac piped up from the front seat.

"Don't be jealous just because you're lonely, bro." Isaac gave his younger brother a gentle shove.

"I'm not lonely! Or jealous. It's just...gross."

"Sounds like lonely jealousy to me." Kelly smirked. "Even though you could easily be neither of those things if you opened your damn eyes." She added, under her breath.

"What was that?" Zac asked.

Abby elbowed Kelly in the side.

"Nothing." Kelly replied, looking out her window "Holy crap."

As they pulled up to the side of the radio station, a large group of fans came into view.

"Oh God..." Abby sighed, noticing the fans.

"What's wrong ladies?" Isaac asked.

"So far, we've gone pretty unnoticed by fans, other than the few who saw what happened at Hanson Day with Zac and Abby. But, most of that got brushed under the rug as gossip by everyone who wasn't there...so, they don't know about me, or her. If we step out of this van with you guys, every single one of those girls out there is instantly gonna hate us...."

"That's not true." Taylor shook his head. "They're adults."

"Being an adult doesn't cause you to stop getting jealous." Kelly replied. "Didn't we just establish that with Zac?"

"I'm not jealous!" Zac yelled.

"It's okay babe, they've got to find out about you eventually. Especially if we're about to get married. They'll get over it." Taylor smiled.

Kelly sucked in a breath. "I guess."

"It's really not that bad." Carly chimed in. "People whisper and take pictures and stuff sometimes, it's kinda weird...but it slows down after a while. I'm sure the people on the internet likely still have all kinds of things to say about me, but as long as you stay away from that stuff, it's really not that big of a deal."