Before Reading

Hello Wattpad! 

This book was first written back in 2010 when I was a sophomore in high school. Recently (1/2016), I tried to edit the story and improve the plot but then I realized working on it while being a full-time college student with two jobs, three volunteer positions and a social life wasn't going to work out. 

I stopped editing this book at Chapter 15 so if you read anything that doesn't make sense just call me out on it. I won't mind. One of the characters, "Ryan", was once "Ashton". I changed it because I had to many characters with the names "Ashton, Ashley, Ash...". If you see "Ashton" in any of the chapters please let me know so I can change it. 

I love my story because it is the first book I've ever written on wattpad, but it isn't my proudest story. I've kind of abandoned it and left it alone,but please don't think it's okay to plagiarize it by writing another book with the same plot word for word and calling it yours. 

That pisses me off :( 

I really love to write fiction novels and I love being able to share it with people around the world. Despite the number of times people have plagiarized my book, "The Taking", I still continue to write on wattpad and I hope that one day I can further my hobby to something more professional. 

I hope you enjoy this book. 

The 2nd book is His Dominion and it's a stand alone, but most people say that there are a few chapters that focuses too much sole on Peyton and Soren's relationship. 

Sigh...I suck at equals because I have a hard time letting go of old characters. 

Anyways...enough of my ranting. 

<3