Chapter 6

(At the Dragon Kingdom)

Walking into a castle full of dragon sculptures, and old paintings of all the Empress's and Emperor's through out the centuries, other Vampdragums who saw me bowed down as I passed by. Too furious about the mission, I stormed pass them all. I had business to attend to. I lets my wings out as I approched the big wooden doors. The air current from my wings opened the door with suck force, it could've been broken off the hinges.

Me: BRYON!!

I looked around the room of the Dragon Court, there was no one here, so it seemed. But I knew he was hear, I can sense him. I walked up the large stairs to one of the chairs the council members sit in, the sun beamed in from the window made with crystal glass and bouncing off the drapes made of red silk. Someone is hiding......

Me: ....... Hello.

Leaning over the chair, Bryon was hiding looking terrified. He got up almost tripping and falling off the balcony.

Bryon: H-hi Empress........ How did the mission go?

Me: I think you know how the damn mission went.

I walked up near him, wings flapping angrily, Bryon leaning on the balcony beam.

Bryon: Okay, so I admit there were some....... p-problems. But she's alright!

Me: Luckily for you!!

He ducked passed me and ran down the stairs towards the door, I used my powers to bolt it shut. Looking back at me, he gulped. Narrowing my eyes, flames came out the tips of my hair.

Me: I'm not done with you yet!

Bryon: I-I uhhh......

Me: Disrespecting the Empress, that's a death penalty right there.

Bryon: !!!!!!!!

Flames surrounded him as he screamed, he was in pain trying to fly away from the burning fire, but the flames followed him. He tried to shake them off, I rolled my eyes sighing, leaning on the bar, resting my head on my hand.

Me: Hey idiot, that's not going to help you.

Bryon: P-please!!!! Make it stoooop!!!

Me: Hmmmmm........ Let me see. Should I?

Bryon: Please! Please!

I sat myself in the middle chair with the proper posture I need to sit with when I'm at parties in the castle. A smirk on my face as I continued to watch.

Me: Hmmmmm...... This is a tough one Bryon!

He continued to thrash at the flames, third degree burn marks started to appear.

Bryon: Empress please make it go away!!!

Me: Ehhhh, I could. I would. Buuuuut, I did say that if my sister get seriously injured I'd kill you.

Bryon: Please, i-it hurts!!!

Me: See? The way you feel? THIS IS HOW NEMA FELT!!!!

Thunder and lightning appeared and struck the castle ceiling causing a huge chunk of it to fall to the ground. I just sat there in anger and watched Bryon still trying to escape the eternal flame.

Bryon: It will never happen again!! Please Empress! Please, mercy!!

Me: .............. Fine.

I got rid of the flames and healed his wounds making him look good as new. He laid on the floor crying, curled up into a ball.

Me: Luckily for you, I'm not like my mother.

Bryon: T-thank you.

Me: But if anyone of my family member's get hurt again, I will actually kill you.

Bryon: U-understood.

Scowling I stood up from the chair looking straight at him, damn I really terrified him...

Me: For Dragons sake get up man!!

Bryon slowly stood up, knees shaking, tear stains on his face. I just blank stared him.

Me: ................ You seriously need to man up. I've been through worse, but yet you cry from being burned?

Bryon: I-I'm s-.......

Me: Don't be. Leave, let this never happen again.

Bryon: Yes my Queen.

He turned around and left in a hurry, I unlocked the door so he can leave.

Me: Wait a moment!

Bryon: Yes Empress?

Me: This is from the mission-

I threw a small chip at him with the information from Team Rocket HQ.

Bryon: O-okay...... Thanks....

Me: And THIS is from Nema.

I levitated him in the air and threw him out of the room, the doors slammed behind him. I sat back in the chair thinking about the red head....... _Lance..... What did you wanna tell me?_