Chapter 22

(Okay so I'm probably gonna be using pics like these because Lyra looks a little similar to the Empress, but not all that much. There is only two pics that look similar to the Empress, the first is Lyra, the second, I'll show it later on in the book.)

Okay, so it's been a month since we found out that we're going to become parents. Lance has been really really over protective over me, always keeping me in his sight, following me everywhere, and he's staying away from the Pokemon League. I don't think that's a good idea, but he said that he's not leaving my side until after the baby is born. We both sat outside in the forest by the lake, his arms around me as always, he was talking about the wedding.

Lance: So what do you want to do about it?

Me: I-I don't know....... I never been engaged before.

Lance: Neither have I.

Me: Um........ Maybe a small wedding?

Lance: A small wedding?

Me: Well you know that I feel really awkward around people I don't know.... And plus there are my other sisters......

Lance: How many? 

Me: More than thirty.

Lance: Damn.

Me: Yeah, and there is your family.

Lance: Well.......

I laid my back against a tree, the sun was too bright and I couldn't see anything. I always hated the day time, night is more to my liking.

Lance: Well if you want to, we can just have a quick wedding?

Me: A quick wedding? What's that?

Lance: Well the way I see it, if I'm even right, it is when the priest just marries us alone with no one there. And it's quick no walking down isles, no dresses, just getting married.

Me: Oh, I didn't know that was a option.

Lance: Yeah well, my uncle did it when he got married to my aunt so if you want to do it, I don't have a problem with that.

Me: Umm.......... Yeah, I guess we can do that. But are you really sure about this?

Lance: Absolutely, I don't care about a wedding, I care about marrying you.

Me: Same here Dragon Tamer.

We both smiled, I got up and rested my hand on the little bump on my stomach. Lance got up quick as well.

Lance: Where are you going?

Me: Relax, I'm just going back to the house.

Lance: Okay.

He grabbed my hand and held me close to him as we walked back to my house, he looked around every five seconds to make sure that there wasn't anything that can harm me. At the house when my sisters' saw me, they quickly stood up from their chairs with smiles on their faces.

Alice: Hi Jenni, hi Lance!

Lance: Hello guys.

Me: Hi.

Mavis: You okay bro?

Me: Yeah, I'm just hungry.

Nema: I'll make you a sandwich.

Me: Fine.

I sat down at the table and crossed my arms, everyone was staring at me. Everyone. I just put my head down on the table and mumbled, "seriously?".

Me: Will you all stop staring at me?!

Scarlet: Oh, we forgot that you don't like people staring at you, sorry.