Chapter 32

Operation: Put out the flame, commence 

We all ran into hiding and went our different ways. Nema and Alice took the vents, Hannah and Diana took the inner stairs, Ally and Julia took the portals to the labs, Mavis and Scarlet went to the planning room, and me and Lance went on a wild goose chase for the leader. It wasn't long before we were surrounded by grunts. They got out pokeballs and got ready to fight.

Me: You take the left, I'll take the right.

Lance: Alright.

KILLER and Dragonite were released, me and my partner ran at them. KILLER taking the pokemon out, and me knocking out all the grunts. One after another they fell to the ground, I high fived KILLER and ran off.

Lance: Go get them Jenni!

I hopped in a nearby elevator and before the doors closed, Lance looked at me with a smile and nodded his head before elbowing a grunt that tried to take him from behind. I stood there waiting, and watching the numbers of the floors we passed. Once at the thirty first floor me and KILLER bolted out of the elevator down the hall. It was quiet, too quiet. I heard distant screaming from another floor through the air vents, Hannah.... I wish I could go help but I can't.

There were more grunts than the last time, I ran up to the and bashed their heads together. With another pair I grabbed them by the throat and flung them across the hall. The last pair I used my powers to choke them without moving a muscle.

Me: Get ready KILLER.

He nodded as we ran up to two very big doors, I tried shaking it's handles but it was locked. I held KILLER back before back kicking the door open. I walked in to see the leader Maxie and Tabitha, their eyes set on me happily.

Maxie: Why hello Empress.

Me: Maxie.

Maxie: I was hoping you came alone.

Me: Oh really?

Tabitha: You better give us your wings.

His hands slammed the table impatiently and he leaned over with a menacing glare. I smirked and snickered at him.

Me: Oh yeah? What makes you think I would?

He looked over to Maxie who shook his head, snapping his fingers a grunt came out carefully holding a little newborn girl with wings. My smile was swept clean off my face and my eyes widened.

Me: Lancuetta.... GIVE HER TO ME!

I jumped onto the grunt and took my daughter back, then an huge electric shock pulse through my whole body. I fell to the floor, Maxie took Lancuetta into his arms, calming her down.

Maxie: Give us the wings, and we'll give you your daughter back.

Tabitha: If not, you won't see her for a long time.

I looked up weakly to Maxie, to Tabitha, the to my daughter who started to cry. I was still weak from giving birth, and the electric shock didn't help either.

Tabitha: Well, answer!

He stomped on me, I just couldn't move. I was trying to buy some time, then he tried to choke me. I got up and hit him over the head with one of the metal chairs in the room. My daughter just cried even louder, Maxie rocked her back and forth. I think this is a good time to put my manipulation skills to use.

Me: Maxie..... you're married to that Vampdragum girl Silver, aren't you?

Maxie: Yes I am.

Me: And you have four kids, Sylvia your youngest, Kimmy your middle child, and the twins Rosa and Helen your eldest.

Maxie: How did you-

Me: Well what if, Sylvia got kidnapped?

Maxie grew quiet, Lancuetta calmed down.

Me: What if the only way was to give up something you couldn't lose to get her back? 

Maxie: ........

Me: But, they took her away and betrayed you.

Maxie: ........

Me: You would never see her again. As a parent, how would you and your wife feel?

He sighed and closed his eyes thinking, a little smirk grew on my face. I knew I got him right where I want him.

Maxie: Knowing that I would never see my ten year old again....... I-It would hurt, my wife would leave me....

Me: Maxie, please....

I made fake tears come out of my eyes and pretended to cry, I held out my arms towards him.

Me: Give me my baby!

He looked at the baby who was looking at him in curiosity, to me who was "crying".  He sadly gave me my child who cooed and giggled when she saw me. I smiled and held her in my arms.

Me: My baby!

Maxie: I'm sorry....

All the fake tears faded and I glared at him harshly, he stepped back to the desk.

Me: KILLER, knock him out.

KILLER growled and knocked Maxie to the floor, I turned around so the baby wouldn't see and start crying. KILLER growled for me to look and there was Maxie on the floor out cold. I handed him the baby and tied him up with a note: Silver, kick is ass for me. Love, Empress.

Lance: Jenni!?

Me: In here.

He rushed in and hugged me. KILLER walked over with the baby and gave her to Lance.

Lance: What the-?

Me: It's a long story that can't be explained right now.

Mavis: YO!

My sisters came in the main room all dirty and messed up. Their close ripped in certain places.

Me: You all okay?

Scarlet: We'll live.

Lancuetta started to stir and whine, I took her and rocked her back and forth. Her stomach rumbled softly and a laughed.

Me: That's our sign to go home.

Lance: Yeah, but before anything are you okay?

Me: Yes.

I noticed a huge gash in his left forearm that bled heavily.

Me: Are you okay?!

Lance: Yeah, Nema and Julia is gonna heal me.

Me: Then let's go back to the house now!

Opperation: Put out the flame, complete.