Chapter 26

I've been laying here bored for at least twenty minutes, Lance said he would be back in a few minutes, but obviously not. I had to secretly sneak out of my house in order to see what was going on. There were Magma grunts everywhere, Lance was surrounded and looked beat up. It was a pokemon battle, by the estimate of it, it was a fifthy to one battle, I'm not kidding. When I say there's a lot of them, I mean a lot of them. I couldn't watch my Lance get beaten up by these guys, this is horrible. I got my three pokeballs from my pocket and called them out at once.

Me: Go Groundon, Kyogre, and Rayquazar!

I put on my special bracelet as my three pokemon came out with a battle cry. All grunts looked my way as Groundon and Kyogre mega evolved into their primal forms instantly, each of their primal signs appearing on my wings glowing. The sun was harsh, but the rain was tougher. I pressed the key stone on my bracelet and Rayquazar mage evolved, a huge wind current picked up. I knew it wasn't really necessary, but I really think that when the three mage evolve, it's kind of cool.

Me: Groundon use flamethrower on the first team, Kyogre use ice beam on the second team, Rayquazar use dragon rush on the third team.

All three nodded their heads and did as they were told, of course in the process some trees where taken down, but I'll use my powers to fix it when I have the chance. All grunts took cover as Lance ran over by my side staring amazed at Groundon's primal sign on my right wing, and Kyogre's primal sign on my left wing.

Lance: I thought the orbs that control those two destroyed each other and disappeared?

Me: Not really. I found them on a nearby beach and when I touched it, it went into me as a bond.

Lance: But when the blue orb controlled Archie it turned him evil!

Me: That's because Archie didn't know how to control a single power. But I on the other hand do, so relax I'm not evil.

Lance: Alright.

The grunts came out of hiding and called back their first pokemon, that I didn't really see because of the smoke calming down, only to call out all their second pokemon. About Fifty Mightyena surrounded me growling dangerously. I smirked and crossed my arms and called back the legendary pokemon.

Me: So, what brings you guys here?

Tabitha: You Dragon Empress.

A thin young man came out through the crowd of grunts to see me, Tabitha. Maxie's right hand man. Interesting.

Me: Hello Tabithta, it's been a very long time.

Tabitha: Yes it has.

Me: Now why all of a sudden do I interest you?

Tabitha: It's simple really, the boss has been doing some research and testing about you for years now. He has finally come to the conclusion that you contain much more power than anything we have seen. We've come for your wings Empress.

I shifted and gulped, take my wings? Just what sort of things has Maxie been studying about my kind? If they take my wings, who knows what Team Magma will do? Or dare I mention them too....... Team Aqua?

Lance: Jenni, what are they talking about?

Jenni: ......... If anyone were to rip off a Vampdragum's wings, all their power will be taken a long with their immortality as well.

Lance: WHAT?!

Jenni: That's why when we travel to distant places, we travel in groups.

Tabitha began to walk closer towards me, I was starting to get a little shaky.