Chapter 29

(Note: I'm gonna give Lance the last name Wataru. I think that might be his real last name.)

Me and Lance walked towards a small building in Lavender Town. It was peaceful to most people and calm, the sky was a little foggy and there was very scarce wind. The town it's self was very quiet, the people here seemed happy, but I had this weird creepy feeling with every step I took. I didn't like the feeling so I stood next to Lance as we entered the building. The room its self was nice looking, but the feeling I had only got worse, I let Lance walk ahead of me so I can use a power I haven't used in a long time. I covered my right eye, then swiftly uncovered it. My right eye was now a purple color with a purple tattoo covering my bottom eye and a light flame covered the top part. I looked around to see what I expected, ghosts. They were everywhere, and the ones in here looked very angry, they were staring at me from the shadows like they wanted to attack. I just relaxed and continued walking to catch up with Lance, I can't fight the ghosts here. It just wouldn't be right.

Lance: You alright?

Me: Yes, we must do this fast.

Lance: Is there something wrong?

Me: Yes Lance, that's why we have to do this fast.

Lance: Alright.

We walked up to a man called Mr. Fuji who looked happy to see us. He bowed when we were right in front of him.

Fuji: Why hello Jenny, Lance!

Me: Hello Mr. Fuji.

Fuji: Why brings you here today?

Lance: We need a priest so we can get married.

Fuji: A marriage? Hmmm.... Down the hall to the left.

Me: Thank you Mr. Fuji.

Fuji: You're welcome.

Walking into a room we met the priest who smiled greeting us. He got up from a chair he sat in with a big cross above his head.

Priest: Why hello there, how may I be of a service today?

Me: We are here to get married.

Priest: Oh a marriage, alright. Let's get started.

I looked down at my shoes and blushed as the Priest put my hands in Lance's and got out a bible. He began to read the usual stuff when people got married, I just continued staring at my shoes blushing. Lance however, was smiling at me happily, his eyes were brighter than usual. He was dying for this day to come for months, it was all he ever talked about. He would always go on and on about how he wants us to be together forever with our child.

Priest: Okay, now if you have anything to say to each other, now is your chance.

It was quiet for a few minutes, we were both thinking of what we were going to say to each other. I went first.

Me: Lance, we've been together for a while now, I honestly never thought I would get this far or be this happy in my life with anyone. When I first met you, I fell in love with you instantly but I was too nervous to show it to you. After that mission, not being with you for so long drove me crazy. I'm so glad you found me and asked me to be yours. I really love you, I'm so happy to be your wife.

He smiled and looked like he was about to cry, then he spoke up and made me blush even more.

Lance: Jennifer, the very first time we met, your beauty shone on me, and I was hypnotized by love. When I got to know you I knew that I had to make you mine. You are strong, kind, and brave. That's just the little bit of what I love about you, there's much more to it than that. I wanted to confess my feelings to you after the mission, but I chickened out and didn't get the chance. I spent many days traveling just so I can see you again. I was so happy when I found you and you agreed to be my girlfriend. I would do anything for you, you and our child. It makes me happy that you are now Mrs. Lance Wataru. 

I couldn't keep it back, between the mood swings and his emotional words I started to cry, he cried as well. The priest smiled as we both put the rings on our fingers and hugged each other sobbing. 

Priest: I now pronounce you husband and wife.

Me: I love you.

Lance: I love you too.

He picked me up by my waist and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. It lasted for a minute before we let go smiling. We thanked the Priest and left holding each others hands. My mind completely forgot about the ghost there, and I'm glad I did. Nothing, not even evil looking ghosts can ruin this amazing moment. Lance and I walked home happily and spent the rest of the day in my room.