Chapter 23

(Note: There will be some major time skips starting in the next few chapters to keep this book moving along. Just letting you all know, thanks.)

Lance: UNCLE! UNCLE!

Master: Lance what's the matter?

The Master of Dragon's Den came out of his room and looked at me smiling of realization. Lance kept his arm around me protectively while the Master walked up to us.

Master: Well this certainly is a surprise!

Me: H-hi Master.

Lance: It's a girl uncle!

Master: Wow congratulations, it's good to see you two happy. Including you Lance.

Me: Thank you.

Lance: Yeah, I know!

Clair: Grandpa, have you seen my-

I turned around to see my new cousin- in- law, if that's what ya call it, Clair. Her eyes had an expression I just couldn't figure out. She came up to me with her head bowed, her voice upset.

Clair: I'm sorry I didn't mean it! I was just angry and I-

Me: Relax Clair, it's okay.

Clair: How can you forgive me so easily?!

Me: Because I see you as my new cousin. We're family now.

Clair: What do you mean?

I walked out of Lance's cape he held around me so I was protected and showed her what I meant. A smile spread across her face and she hugged me.

Clair: Oh my God I'm so happy for you two!!

Me: Aw thanks!

Master: Seeing you all get a long warms my heart.

Lance: A baby girl!

The Master and Lance hugged me too, and Clair just hugged tighter. I wrapped my arms around them as much as I could, but since I'm kinda tiny, that wasn't possible.

Me: Yay I love family group hugs!

My wings flapped happily and everybody laughed and let go of me.

Me: Okay now Clair, about our battle?

Clair: Yeah, what about it?

Me: You me, now.

Lance: Um, no! You're pregnant!

Me: Relax, I know as a fact that a Vampdragum has a stomach of iron that can with stand any thing. When my mom was pregnant with me, Alice, Nema, Mavis, and Scarlet she went out into war. She got stabbed in the stomach and we were just fine.

Lance: Are you sure?

Me: 100%

Lance: Well then...... I guess a pokemon battle wouldn't hurt.

Silver: Not without me!

My rival Silver came up to us and got out a pokeball smirking. I ran up to him and hugged him.

Me: Silver!

Silver: Hey Jenni, I heard the news. Congrats.

Me: Thanks, but how did you know?

Silver: Was in New Bark town, and I thought I'd stop by. Saw your sisters excited, they saw me, tackled me, and showed me pictures of your baby girl.

Me: Of course.

Silver: Now I heard you mention a battle?

Me: Yes.

Silver: Let's do it.