Chapter 16

(The perfect picture that half describes the Dragon Empress! :D)

I woke up at 9:15 AM and could not go back to sleep. I couldn't even get up because Lance was cuddling me in his sleep. Of course it's adorable, I laid there for a few minutes watching him sleep. He looked so cute, it was unbearable. But of course I had to get up and do my daily routines. I took a shower and got dressed going down stairs to cook my sisters' breakfast.

Mavis: Mornin Empress.

Me: Morning Mavis.

I took a pan out from the stove and washed it before I used it to make french toast. After that was done, my sisters left to go to the Dragon Kingdom to do some training. When they left, I put on a apron, took a broom and shovel, and started to clean the rooms. I swept and moped the floors, dusted the furniture, and did the laundry. Later on around 10:30 AM, I went down to the Pokehome I made for all the pokemon we had and fed them before giving them a bath. KILLER gave me a hard time like usual.

Me: KILLER, come on! Why must you be the only one to give me a fuss?!

I chased after him as he ran around the Pokehome with a bucket of water in my hands. It took at least twenty minutes before I caught him and gave him a good scrub down. He just had a blank face the whole time. I cleaned up the Pokehome before I went back to my own house and crashed face first on the couch groaning. It was already 11:50 AM, and I was already exhausted. A pair of arms wrap around my waist, I felt kisses on the back of my neck that made me blush and shiver slightly.

Lance: Are you okay?

Me: Yeah, just doing my usual work around here.

Lance: Well why didn't you wake me up? I would've helped you.

Me: Nah, you need some rest. And plus you looked so cute sleeping.

He blushed lightly, using his hand to brush back his messy hair. I got up from the couch and dragged him to the bathroom.

Me: Go and get yourself ready, if you're gonna take a shower, hand me your clothes through the door so I can clean them.

Lance: Okay.

He closed the door for a few moments before opening it half way and giving me his clothes before he went into the shower. I went into the basement and threw the clothes in the wash with some fabric softener, and warm water.

Lance: JENNI?!

Me: YEAH?!

Lance: WHERE ARE THE TOWELS?! 

Me: HOLD ON, I'LL GET YOU ONE!

Lance: OKAY!

After I put Lance's clothes in the dryer, I went out of the basement and went into the kitchen cubby where we keep the spare towels. I grabbed a blue towel and walked upstairs to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

Me: Here.

Lance: Thank you.

His arm poked out from behind the door and grabbed the towel.

Me: No problem, and your clothes is almost done.

Lance: Okay.

He closed the door as I walked back down stairs, took out his clothes, folded them, walked back up stairs, and gave him the clothes only to walk back down the stairs again to make him something to eat. 

Lance: Jenni?

Me: In the kitchen.

He walked in the room, came up to me and pulled me into a hug from behind.