Chapter 33

Lance: Are you okay?!

Me: For the seventh time Lance, yes I'm fine.

Lance: Okay just making sure.

Everyone sat in the kitchen while Nema and Julia helped fix the wounds, Lancuetta slept peacefully in my arms. Getting through to Maxie wasn't a problem, but if Team Aqua is involved to then they'll be harder to get through.

Me: Ow!

Nema pulled back and jumped, the baby stirred in my arms and began to whine.

Me: Lance take her to our room.

Lance: Okay.

He took her away and went upstairs, Nema continued to clean the wounds on my body. Mavis looked like she was lost in thought, her face was pale.

Me: Mavis, what's wrong?

Mavis: Well..... Maxie..... shouldn't we have taken him into custody?

Me: ....... Not necessarily.

Mavis: Why not?

Me: Because, before I left I snuck into the main control broadcast room and sent a sound wave through out the whole hideout so they would all forget about attacking us.

Hannah: And you're sure it worked?

Me: Yes. 

I looked back to see if Lance was here, I used my telepathy to communicate from our minds so Lance wouldn't hear our conversation.

Me: Now that we're alone, we have other matters to discuss.

Monica: Yeah, we still have to take out those Aqua goons, right?

Me: No, I have to take out the Aqua goons.

Ally: Are you insane?! What if they're as strong as Magma?!

Me: I can't let you guys go with me, and I certainly can't let Lance know about this.

Alice: Jenny, you've gone mad.

Me: Maybe, but look at all of you. If you were to engage in another battle, you would be permanently hurt.

Mavis: Oh come on Jenny!!

Nema: How do you know for sure?!

Scarlet: It's obvious isn't it? Jenny has seen the future.

They all looked at Scar then to me, I kept a serious look on my face and my posture straight like back at the castle. That's how my kind know I'm serious. I looked at Julia from the corner of my eye, and she stepped up next to me.

Julia: Let her.

Hannah: We should be there at least for back up!

Me: No.

They all shivered and looked down, I sighed and closed my eyes. Scarlet whispered out loud slightly.

Scarlet: Lance isn't going to like this.

Me: ......... I know.

Julia: When are you planning to leave?

Me: Tonight when Lance is asleep, but before anything, Julia see what Aqua are up to.

Julia: Yes Ma'am!

She headed out of the room as Lance came back in smiling gently, his hands tucked away in his pockets.

Lance: Hey guys, why you all so silent?

Everyone exchanged looks besides me, I kept my eye contact with Lance sweet and innocently smiling.

Me: It's nothing honey bun, just tired.

Lance: It is late, why don't we go to bed?

I nodded and got up holding Lance's hand, saying good night to everyone we went to our bed room and locked the door.

Me: Where's the baby?

Lance: In her sound proof room.

Me: ......... Where are you going with that?

He grinned charmingly and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in closer towards him.

Lance: I think you already know.~

He kissed me lightly and held me tighter.

Me: Well.... alright.

When he kissed me, I felt a little bit of guilt about doing this behind his back. I just hope he doesn't find out, and I come home in one piece.