Chapter 25

Red: Hey Jenni, wake up.

I felt a hand stroking my hair and turned around, then a loud voice screamed in my ear.

Silver: HEY WAKE UP!!

Me: F***!

My arm had a quick reflex and collided with Silver's face, he fell oh the floor holding his nose.

Me: Damn, Silver you okay?

Silver: Yeah, I had it coming.

Red: Yeah you did.

Silver: Red, shut the hell up!

Silver glared at Red who was on the other side of the room, his face hidden in the shadows under the cap, his red eyes glowing strong.

Falkner: Guys, now's not the time for a fight.

Red: Yes, I agree.

Silver: Shit....

Silver scoffed and turned away crossing his arms. Red just leaned back on the chair he was sitting on, rested his arm on the top rim of it, and made eye contact with me.

Red: How are you feeling?

Me: I'm fine why?

Red: Just asking.

Me: Alright.

I sat up noticing that I was laying on Pauls lap, he smiled and helped me up.

Silver: Do you need anything?

Me: No, I'm good.

Silver: Okay, and Lance will be here in three minutes to pick you up.

Me: Okay

Silver sat next to me on the arm of the couch and drank Pepsi. I looked over at the time, fifth teen minutes past four.

Me: Paul, are you going back to Sinnoh?

Paul: Yeah, I have a rematch with Ash.

Me: Will I ever see you again?

Paul: Of course! And you have my number, if you need anything, just call me.

Lance came through the door and he looked tired, I guess the League was tough on him again, the poor baby.

Lance: Hey guys!

Falkner: Hey Lance.

Lance: You okay Jenni?

Me: Yes I am, why?

Lance: You look really pale and weak.

Me: I do?

Silver: I asked Falkner's dad about that. He says its normal.

Lance: Alright that's good.

He walked up to me and kissed me while rubbing my stomach, then kissed my stomach.

Lance: Ready to go home?

Me: Yeah.

Lance: Let's go then.

He picked me up carefully and made sure that I was properly balanced in his arms before walking out. I waved good bye to my friends as we both went home. It was a little cold out tonight, the breeze blew wildly as the sky got darker. It's gonna rain soon, hopefully we'll be home by then. He helped me onto his Dragonite and got on the back. His hands were wrapped strongly around my waist and his hands were softly on my stomach. We took off and went home.

Nema: Hey guys, the pics came. I put them in your room.

Lance: Okay, thanks Nema.

Nema: No problem.

I yawned quietly while Lance carried me upstairs and placed me on my bed. He snuggled up next to me and pulled me into him, his faced buried in my folded wings.

Lance: I missed you.

He buried his face deeper into my wings, his voice was muffled, but I can still make out what he was saying.

Me: I missed you to.

Lance: Mmmmmmm.

Me: Tough day?

Lance: Yep.

Me: Then go to sleep.

Lance: You sure?

Me: Yes, just sleep.

Lance: Yaaaaay.

He fell asleep in a hurry still snuggled up next to me. Thunder hit the sky and rain began pouring down rapidly. Thank goodness we came home on time. I turned around to face Lance and wrapped my arms around him going to sleep.

2 Months Later......

Four months pregnant, the third month was a breeze just like the first and second. But now I wish this would all be over. I'm constantly sick and I'm sleepless. Lance has been back and forth, a long with my sisters, taking care of me. It's just a hassle, I just hope the baby isn't as big of trouble like this is. I can already feel her wings inside of me. They flap all the time, it either tickles or just plain hurts. The baby has developed my half Vampdragum side, I wonder what her wings would look like?

Lance: Do you feel like you're gonna be sick again?

Me: No.

Lance: You sure?

Me: Yes.

Lance: Okay.

I walked down stairs to the basement and played some video games on my XBox 1. I usually like racing games, they're very fun for me and easy to beat once you get the hang of it. KILLER nudged my arm.

Me: What is it?

He pointed to the upper window and I got up to go look. A man with a red uniform with the letter M was searching around the area.

Me: Great, it's Team Magma....

He nudged me again and looked at a picture of Lance, then back to me.

Me: Don't worry, we'll stop 'em. LANCE!!!

He rushed down the stairs almost falling. The poor baby worries too much about me.

Lance: Are you okay?!

Me: Yes, come look at this.

He walked over by the window and looked out, his eyes rolled and he sighed frustrated.

Lance: Oh come on!

Me: I know right? Now what are we gonna do?

Lance: We? No, I. You're going up to bed and rest.

Me: But-

Lance: No buts.

He picked me up, carried me upstairs, and put me on the bed making sure I was comfy.

Lance: I'm going to take care of them, you stay here. Okay?

Me: ................ Fine.

He walked out of my room and closed the door. I pouted and crossed my arms, I HATE when people tell me what to do. Now I just have to sit here bored and wait....