Chapter 30

Alright, this month is the final month, I'm sure of it! Not only am I gonna be a mother, but I get to kick team Magma's, and if there're involved, team Aqua's ass. Julia and Nema predicted that today might be the day that the baby might come so everyone is being very careful with me. My sister's are checking on me to see if I need anything, Karen is trying to help out as much as possible but she's back and forth here and the league, and Lance refuses to go anywhere unless I'm by his side more than ever now, but he had to leave to the league today something urgent came up. I laid on the couch watching TV waiting for the time to come, I researched that this is going to hurt like hell, that is not going to be the least fun.

Julia: Are you okay?

Me: Yes for the hundred time.

Julia: Okay.

Loud noise came from down the hall, it was Mavis and Hannah. They always found something to make fun of.

Hannah: Hello sister, are you feeling okay?

Me: Yes.

Mavis: Hey Jenny, wanna hear a joke?

Me: Sure.

Mavis: Why did the skeleton stay out in the snow without a jacket?

Me: Why would a skeleton be wearing a jacket?

Mavis: Just ask why.

Me: Ugh....... why?

Mavis: Because he was a bone head!

Hannah and Mavis burst out in laughter while I just laid there just smirking staring at the both of them.

Me: That was so corny.

Mavis: I know, that's the point.

Me: Bruh.

Mavis sat next to me while Hannah walked off to go and clean. She flipped through the channels while I just closed my eyes. I don't know how much time has past but I jolted up in pain and held my stomach. At first I paid no mind to it, I got up like nothing and walked around a bit, then the pain surged through me again and I gripped my stomach.

Me: Ow...... N-Nema......

I looked around for anyone but no one was around. Really? Now out of all times?

Me: NEMA!!!!

There was multiple bumps on the second floor as Nema and my sisters rushed down the stairs. Jessica and Ally helped me up and helped me into my room.

Ally: Relax Jenny.

Me: Oh, I'm trying. Monica please get Lance.

I gripped the bed sheet harshly and moaned in pain as Monica got on the phone speaking to Lance. She was whispering and I only heard Lance scream, "WHAT?!". They talked for a little while more, then she turned back to me.

Monica: He's trying to make it, but the league is holding him down.

Me: Give. Me. The. Phone.

She handed me the phone and another wave of pain went through my body.

Me: LANCE WATARU YOU GET HOME RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I'M NOT DELIVERING THIS BABY WITHOUT YOU HERE!!!!

Lance: I know baby, I'll be right there!

For the next fifth teen minutes I went from painful moans from screams in a flash. If he does not hurry up, I'm gonna make him feel pain right with me.

Lance: I'm here! I'm here Jenni! 

He rushed into the room and cuddled me when he saw me in pain. He stroked my hair to calm me down.

Lance: Alright, it's okay.

Nema: Alright, everyone besides Lance and Julia out so we can begin!

Julia kicked everyone out and locked the door. She put on gloves and got everything ready for Nema while Lance held my hand.

Nema: Okay, ready?

Me: Y-yeah.

Julia: Let's do this.

3 Hours Later.....

I caught my breath while there was the sound of a baby's cry filled the room. Lance had a smile on his face with a couple of tears as Julia handed the baby to him. He stared amazed at the new born and looked at me.

Lance: You did it.

Me: We did it Lance.

He held the baby in my vision. She had hair on her head, it was a reddish brown but mostly red, blue sparkling eyes, and light red dragon wings. She looked at me and reached out to me and made cute baby noises.

Me: Aw, let me hold her.

Lance put her in my arms and she grabbed my hair as if she was curious about what it was.

Nema: Have you thought of a name for her yet?

Me: Oh uh........?

Lance: Um...... Cindy?

Me: I..... don't think she looks like a Cindy babe.

Lance: Um..... Carrol?

Me: Um.... no.

Lance: What do you think?

Me: I don't know.

Julia: Well why don't you go with Vampdragum tradition name?

Me: Well......

Lance: What's the "tradition" name?

Nema: It's when the daughter is named after the father but with the last part "etta" so it'll sound like a girls name. For example, Lancuetta. It's like that for every girl.

Lance: Lancuetta?

Nema: Yep!

Lance: Hm.....

He looked at the baby and thought about it carefully, then he looked at me.

Lance: It fits nicely in my opinion.

Me: Yeah, Lancuetta Wataru..... It's perfect!

Julia: Okay so I'll write out the birth certificate. 

Me: Yeah.

Lance cuddled me and the baby as we let my sisters back in. They were all over the baby and holding her. Now that my beautiful daughter is born, I need to focus on the mission.